Chapter 28: The Purple Mist Is Formed

The two opposing forces soon came in contact with one another. The whirlwind seemed to be overpowering the sword glow but none of that mattered to Alan. His hypothesis was proved right, this meant that his strength could elevate to a whole new level.

Inside his body, a blood coloured seed could be seen. This blood coloured seed was the source from which the blood coloured mist would be released. White mists started appearing and merged with the blood coloured mist. A purple looking substance then formed and spread out to every part of Alan's body.

Alan meanwhile had a wide grin on his face. He had started absorbing forces of Yin into his body and started merging it with the blood coloured seed in order to make it more powerful. Its current level of power was of no use to Alan in a fight like this.

Prisms of destruction!

Three white coloured prisms immediately flew out of Xlas's chest and merged into a bigger prism. The prism then rushed at Alan who was still merging the blood coloured mist and the forces of Yin in his body. Upon seeing the prism he immediately snorted and slashed out with the demon slaying sword.

At that moment something very shocking happened, a thousand and one feet sword glow formed and slashed at Xlas's chest. Two beams of light, red and white respectively intertwined with each other before merging with the sword glow causing an ear shattering explosion.

'It seems that to merge Yin and Yang, the two parties have to be of equal proportion' Alan said to himself as he slashed out with his sword once again.

This time, a sword glow did not form, instead two beams of light leaked from the blade and merged with each other. The merging formed a purple coloured sword that floated in midair. Alan grabbed the hilt of the sword and slashed at Xlas with all his strength.

A thousand and one feet sword glow that was enveloped by a purple mist like substance immediately formed and slashed at Xlas who had a grave expression on his face. He clenched his teeth and bit his arm letting blood spill on his scales.

A thunderous roar immediately erupted. The silhouette of a dragon that was thousands of feet tall immediately appeared. The dragon then swung its tail that seemed to be as long as ten of Alan.

Alan smirked as he swung the purple coloured sword towards the tail that had been headed towards him. A thousand feet sword glow instantly appeared and sliced the tail cleanly in half. Immediately this happened, Xlas staggered backwards and spat out a mouthful of blood.

'It seems like I was right about this boy using some kind of voodoo, otherwise how could he summon the silhouette of the Dragon Emperor' Alan said to himself as he stared at Xlas. 'If he manages to survive this fight, then I'll take him as my disciple'

If Xlas knew what Alan was thinking at that moment then he would've probably spat out a mouthful of blood due to anger. There he was thinking of how to win this fight while the fool in front of him was busy fantasizing about turning him into his disciple. Such lack of battle ethics was completely unheard of.

Demon slaying finger!

Alan pointed his index finger at Xlas resulting in an eerie red beam of light being released from it. It started to expand until it turned into a giant finger that stabbed at Xlas whose face was pale. The silhouette of a dragon immediately clawed at it.

However something shocking occurred, the finger just moved past the claws if the dragon, like a scissors cutting through paper. Before Xlas could even react, the finger appeared in front of him and came in contact with his head.

His figure had been sent flying a considerable distance away before he landed on the floor forming a spider web like crack on the floor. He started coughing uncontrollably as he spat out a mouthful of blood. He glanced at Alan who had already started laughing at him and clenched his teeth.

First seal remove!

Xlas's aura immediately skyrocketed and headed for the second layer of the demonic awakening realm making Alan smirk. As he thought this guy was not the normal demonic awakening realm expert that you would see. He had suspected that there was something extraordinary about him.

Alan then heaved a sigh of regret. He was certain now that Xlas would not want to be his disciple. He could now only kill him. However, at that moment, Alan had detected another presence inside of him. He stretched out his hand and a purple coloured mist immediately formed.

This meant that the fusion was complete. Alan put away the demon slaying sword and charged at Xlas!