Chapter 15: What Did I Do To The Heavens

The commotion that the fight generated hadn't calmed down two hours after both parties had passed out. Even the representatives that had come with bored expressions on their faces had felt a bit of excitement from that fight. Who knew that two aura discipleship realm ants could be so powerful.

It was comparable to the power of demonic awakening realm experts!

***

In a seemingly desolated and forbidden area, a figure had appeared. The figure had crimson red hair which complemented his dark blue eyes. He seemed to give off a strange vibe and a powerful aura.

If Alan were here he would call him a younger version of the Demon Lord which he saw earlier. 

In front of the Demon Lord stood a tombstone. Ancient runes could be seen all over it giving it an ancient appearance. Two words were engraved on the tombstone. If Alan were here then he would have known the meaning of them.

The demonic species have a language of their own making it easy for them to communicate without worrying about humans intercepting their conversations. Although few humans had managed to grasp the basics, they couldn't understand the full concept.

Alan had been an exception since he was the successor of the Demon Lord explaining why he was able to understand what the tiger was saying. 

The two words read... Demon Lord!

The younger version of the Demon Lord stood in front of thee tombstone and picked up a twig before he started stroking on the wall.

Moments later the screeching sound of two rough surfaces colliding stopped and two words were written on the tombstone which then emitted a yellow glow that enveloped the two new word that had been written on it.

The Demon Lord snorted as he performed a hand seal and a dazzling red ray of light shot out and enveloped the tombstone making the yellow glow disperse. His eyes then turned scarlet red as his cold voice rang out.

"You tried this when I left my legacy before. Try it again and I'll erase your entire existence" The tombstone then stopped resisting making the Demon Lord smile "I await the day when you reach the realm of immortals!"

Soon everywhere faded away revealing a pale faced Alan who laid on a bed. His hair was scattered and his clothes were torn. His eyes vibrated as if some force was trying to open it yet it didn't respond. But suddenly his eyes opened!

He scanned his environment and confirmed that he was in the medical section of the Unlimited Sky Clan. He checked his cultivation and found out that it had dropped to the eight layer of the aura discipleship realm. Alan smiled bitterly at the result of his brief scanning. He knew his cultivation was going to drop, but why did it chose to day of all days.

'No, its all that damned fool's fault. He should pray that we never cross paths again!' Alan said to himself before he pulled out a beast core and started cultivating.

Although healing his injuries should have been his main priority. He felt that he needed to increase his strength so that he would have an easy pass into one of the five great colleges. He still felt confident on getting the status of a specially recruited student with his sweet talking abilities, as long as he doesn't screw up again.

Three hours passed...

Alan had recovered almost completely from his injuries due to the pills and other medicinal herbs that the Unlimited Sky Clan had given him. After his performance in the fight against Kokivo, he had automatically become the new genius of the Clan. After all it wasn't every aura discipleship realm cultivator that could demonstrate the power of a demonic awakening realm expert.

'Hmph! Those fools finally see my awesomeness. It's only a matter of time before they are cured from their genetic blindness and see my handsomeness too' Alan said to himself as he stood up from the bed he sat crossed legged on and walked towards the martial arena.

Soon two figures could be seen standing on a martial platform a thousand feet above the ground. On one side was a handsome thirteen year old who gave off a dangerous vibe, and on the other side... was a beauty that even heavenly beings would fight for.

She had smooth jade like skin and an extremely provocative figure. Her amber colored eyes seemed to stare into the depths of one's soul, and her alluring red lips made it difficult for one to control their 'thing' down there. On her hand was a thin long sword which gave off an icy aura.

Alan subconsciously swallowed a chunk of saliva as he gazed at the figure in front of him. She had been one of the people that he had been wary of coming into this tournament. Although previously he wouldn't have had to use his full strength to beat her, but with his cultivation dropping, he wasn't that confident at all.

"What did I do to the heavens?" Alan muttered to himself as he released his aura at the eight layer of the aura discipleship realm.