Chapter 32: This Daddy Is Too Awesome For You

This chapter is dedicated to@somodo50

***

As soon as those words came out of Alan's mouth, the two youths stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

''Alright kid, its impressive that you can somehow bound us with this chain, but did you seriously dream of us calling you Daddy'' Broadsword had lost his mind. Since when did some twerp have the balls to even utter such a statement.

''Oh well, I guess I just have to wait for the both of you to die of hunger before I release you'' Alan said as he began to walk away.

Thud!

Before Alan could react, the second youth fell on his feet and stared deeply into Alan's eyes. This event shocked both alan and Broadsword, however his next words shocked them even more.

''I refuse to be held in such a way, why don't you fight us before acting so smug'' The second youth said ''I have asked you this while on my knees, so you don't have an excuse to refuse''

''All right, i ts been so very long since I taught some disrespectful mother*ckers a lesson'' Alan said as the purple mist dispersed.

Broadsword and the other one stretched their bodies before turning their attention to Alan who had a smirk on his face. He couldn't wait to see the overpowered move the author was going to give him this time.

Dead dragon corpse art.

A whirlpool of green dots immediately formed on the ground beside Hands (the other one). Several distorted figures immediately walked out of it. Most of them were missing several body parts and they all had dried skin which seemed to have been held together by some sort of voodoo. Their eyes glowed bright green as they charged at Alan.

Alan stepped forward and stretched out his palm. The purple mist appeared and shaped into a chain which bounded all the figures. The hold the chain had on the figure suddenly tightened resulting in all the figures turning into dust.

Broadsword and Hands were shocked upon seeing this. Hands had almost fainted! Each of these figures had been created with the strength of an average tenth layer aura discipline realm expert and they were defeated by a casual stretch of the his hand. Neither of them dared to boast of accomplishing the same feat.

At this moment a devilish grin had surfaced on Alan's face. The author really knew his stuff. He had managed to make such a lame move seem so powerful. That being said the victims were weaklings after all.

"Alright, if you don't want me to end you right now, then... Call... Me... Daddy" Alan said purposely putting an elaborate pause between the words "And kiss my feet"

Broadsword was about to protest when Hands quickly ran towards Alan and started kissing his feet.

"Daddy, you're so awesome" Hands said "Your handsomeness is completely unparalleled".

To Hands, it wasn't considered a disgrace when submitting to someone who had greater power, it was just being shamefully wise, then again, he lost all sense of shame a long time ago.

In Alan's past life, he liked meeting such kinds of people, they always made perfect lackeys. Alan then turned his attention to Broadsword who stared at him with red eyes. There was no way that he was going to submit to someone with a weaker cultivation, no way at all, even if it meant death!

Alan had already seen that in the gaze that befell him. He respected such kinds of people, but that didn't mean that he liked all of them.

Now you're probably thinking that the author is using the last paragraph as a reason for Alan to beat Broadsword up, but Alan is too cool to waste his time on some thrash.

Actually the I  was wrong.

"You... Did... Not... Call me Daddy yy!" Pure anger was seen in Alan's gaze.

If gazes could kill, then Broadsword would have been dead a thousand times.

The purple mist formed from thin air and shaped into a fist which punched at Broadsword who heaved a sigh of relief. To him, as long as the purple mist didn't form a chain then it wasn't dangerous at all.

Ancestral dragon slash!

The silhouette of a dragon formed in mid air and charged at the purple fist which continued advancing without any look of concern whatsoever from Alan. He was to busy relishing in the moment. A smirk appeared on his face as the fist and dragon collided.

An ear deafening explosion occured as the silhouette of the dragon shattered into thousands of miniscule pieces. Broadsword had almost fainted. However as the fist hit his body, the last thing he heard were the words of wisdom Alan always said after victimizing his targets in his previous life.

"This daddy is too awesome for you"