Chapter 37: The Strongest Zone Challenge Begins!

Two weeks had passed since Alan visited the Blue Wind County.

Who those two weeks, Alan had thought about what happened in the Blue Wind County.

He had managed too break through the demonic awakening realm.

The Phoenix that shot out of his glabella had actually turned out to be his demon with which he was fused with.

Right now he lay in his cave another while pondering all these things.

Suddenly he picked up the demon slaying sword and left the cave abode. If his calculations were correct then the strongest Zone Challenge would soon begin.

Whoosh!

Suddenly a figure appeared in front of him. The figure was releasing some kind of deadly energy which would make most people scared, however he chose the wrong target.

During the Strongest Zone Challenge, many people would infiltrate the Divine Justice College and attempt to kill the students and steal their identities. That way they could also take part in the annual competition and reap great benefits.

Alan smiled coldly while looking at the figure in front of him and smiles coldly. It seemed he had to let everyone know his name before annoying insects like him finally piss off.

"Will you hand over your identity card or do you need me to take it from you?" The figure said indifferently as he stared at Alan who looked like he was trying so hard to suppress his laughter.

A mere scum at the third layer of the demonic awakening realm was threatening him. He might as well tell Biden to go and die.

(This content was kept not as a threat to Joe Biden whatsoever. Of anyone has any problem with it message me and I'll immediately remove it)

"Since you have rejected my kindness, then just go and die!" The figure said as it started running towards Alan.

Unwavering fist!

The figure punched at Alan lazily. The speed at which his had approached Alan's chest could almost be described as sluggish. If it had been someone else he would have been deceived by what he saw however Alan knew better than to trust his eyes.

Celestial sword rain!

Alan rushed towards the youth and slashed at him. In the eyes of the youth Alan was holding multiple swords and with these swords he slashed at him at the same time.

The youth despite seeing the incoming attack didn't look perturbed in the slightest. He believed that Alan would get scared and withdraw the attack in order to defend himself from the punch he hurled towards him.

However the best thing he saw would forever be glued to his memories.

The sky had suddenly turned dark and similar dark substances were falling from it. If one looked closer then those tiny particles... Looked like swords!

It was literally raining swords!

The youth's eyes were glued into the swords that were falling towards looking for a way to block the attack. It was literally raining swords, the best he could do right now was to raise his hands over his head.

Then again of he did that, then he would be vulnerable to Alan's next attack. One move from Alan and he had been kept in such a dilemma.

He had been so focused on the sword rain that he didn't notice that a fiery figure was rushing towards him.

Alan had merged with his demon spirit and flew towards the youth. He stretched out his hands which held his sword and slashed at him.

A blinding red light shine for a moment before it disappeared. A figure could be seen walking away from the scene. Behind him, a scorched corpse could be seen on the ground.

This celestial sword rain technique is really something else

Alan entered a stadium like structure which housed tens of thousands of people. It had the setting of a standard football pitch only that there wasn't any grass or a goalpost.

His eyes scanned around for a bit before finding a man holding what seemed to be a microphone.

"Calm down" those words escaped the lips of the man "the strongest zone challenge would begin soon"

As those words registered themselves in Alan's brain his heart immediately started beating. He was already thinking about what he would buy with so much spirit stones.