Chapter 10: Master

The Demon Lord immediately slashed at the Otherworldly Monarch who had a grave expression on his face. The Demon Lord had just sacrificed one of his blood soldiers to destroy a mere soul dragon.

Even though the Demon Lord had countless blood soldiers, each one of them was directly connected to him; hence their destruction would affect him.

After thinking about this face, the Otherworldly Monarch began to look at the Demon Lord, surprise etched on his face. If the death of his blood soldier was meant to affect him, then how come the Demon Lord was still unaffected?

Demonic Alteration!

The Demon Lord immediately slashed at the Otherworldly Monarch. Countless shrill cries immediately sounded as demons started to appear and fly towards the Otherworldly Monarch.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Three heads immediately flew into the skies as blood shot upwards. Seeing this his, the Otherworldly Monarch became increasingly confident after all it's not like the demons were unlimited.

However, the Otherworldly Monarch didn't notice that while he was fighting the demons the Demon Lord slashed at it using the forces of heaven and earth.

A million feet long sword glow appeared and slashed at the Otherworldly Monarch who was to immersed in fighting the demons to notice.

Whoosh!

The sword glow immediately slashed the neck of the Otherworldly Monarch instantly succeeding in ending his life. However as he was about to die, two words immediately came out of his mouth.

"Self Destruct!"

Boom!

A deafening explosion occurred as the Otherworldly Monarch immediately exploded. The force from the explosion immediately enveloped him.

The Demon Lord immediately had a grave expression on his face. If things continued at this rate, he would die before he could finish his thoughts. As if having no choice, he immediately clenched his teeth and his sword flew out.

A blinding silver light flew out of the sword and formed a hurricane which approached Alan at an alarming rate. He didn't even know something was wrong as the hurricane immediately enveloped his body.

Suddenly a surge of memories immediately materialized in his head. He had been from the Great Demonic Clan. A genius who had been turned to a waste due to his poor cultivation talent. After leaving his clan he ended up becoming the greatest cultivation expert in his own plane of existence.

This battle was only his attempt to familiarize whoever found his sword with the combat skills that he would have. Suddenly Alan's eyes started to glow in an eerie crimson red color. He could have been said to look like a transforming demon.

However the transformation only stopped there as a sword flew out from the distance. It's power could have been said to have rivalled the heaven and earth. It stopped its flight as soon as it landed on the hands of Alan.

The sword was four fingers wide and it had a smooth slender blade. Its handle was a plain looking one with black wrappings, however the sword was exuding a demonic vibe which would have worried any other person, however Alan didn't seem to have noticed anything.

If one had a good memory, then they would remember that this was the sword used by the Demon Lord!

Alan then grabbed the sword and slashed downwards. That single slash seemed to have contained the essence of heaven and earth as it immediately destroyed his surroundings. It was at  this moment that Alan was snapped out of his trance like state.

***

An unknown amount of time had passed since Alan watched the fight between the Demon Lord and the Otherworldly Monarch. His cultivation had also improved further reaching the mid stages of the Ninth Layer of the Aura Discipleship Realm.

Alan opened his eyes and saw the tiger approaching him with an alarming speed rate. He could only clench his teeth and prepare for the impact. Strangely enough, Alan noticed that a sword had appeared on his hand. It was the same sword that was used by the Demon Lord. But  why was it in his hands.

After thinking for a moment, Alan seemed to have figured out the sword was actually the succession that was left by the Demon Lord. If that was so then Kokivo actually ended up giving him something that could not be bought with money.

'Haha! So it was like this, and to think I had already decided to kill that scum when I saw him next' Alan began to rejoice in his mind. If he didn't have the demon slaying sword previously then he would have ran away like he did previously.

Alan tightly gripped the sword and prepared to charge at the tiger which was about to swing its claws at him. However as he saw the demon slaying sword it shuddered and fell to the ground letting out an excited roar.

Strangely enough Alan understood the meaning behind the roar and stood with a complicated expression.

The tiger was calling him... Master!