Chapter 14: Demon Lord Vs. Otherworldly Monarch ( Next Gen)

As Alan walked off the stage, Kokivo eyed the back of his figure while smiling to himself. He had managed to pull all the strings, there was no other way going about it, if he were to win his next fight then he would fight Alan in the third round and retrieve what was rightfully his.

Kokivo soon appeared on the square platform and saw a muscular youth that looked about eighteen years of age. His black eyes portrayed ruthlessness and ferocity.

The bell chime sounded soon after.

Without even waiting for Stileto to react, Kokivo swung his saber with all his might resulting in a five hundred feet long saber appearing in front of Stiletto immediately, only stopping when it was in front of his neck.

"Wow, so cool!"

"Hmph! He's only copying Alan"

"This is counterfeit!"

Alan subconsciously smiled when he heard the comments of the spectators. It seems that he still had some loyal and unwavering fans out there.

'Fine then, since they want me to win so much then I'll... Obliterate that red haired scum' Alan said to himself as he sat down and began to await the commencement of his fight.

Soon enough, it was his turn once more and he leaped on the elevator like structure before landing on the square ring. Opposite him, Kokivo stood pointing his saber towards Alan, hostility ever so present in his eyes.

The bell chime then sounded. However for some reason, instead of the normal sweet melodious sounds that it normally released it sounded like a devilish tune used to indicate the presence of death.

Alan swiftly charged towards Kokivo and swung his sword. A thousand feet long sword glow had appeared and rushed towards him.

A snort was heard as Kokivo swung his saber, directly charging towards the sword glow. This time, the ground shook as an indescribable aura was suddenly released from the saber.

A huge whirlpool of saber intent formed and charged towards the sword glow sucking it inside after which it emitted a slight buzz as if protesting its dissatisfaction before it continued advancing towards Alan.

Whoosh!

Alan leaped the skies as he swung down at the whirlpool of saber intent. The demon slaying sword emitted a slight glow as it then turned into a vortex which started sucking all the Qi from the surroundings. Including the one that was used to support the formation of the whirlpool of saber intent!

A great explosion occurred as the repelling force from the sword and the saber came in contact spreading sword intent and saber intent into the surroundings. A pale blue colored hemisphere wavered at the contact from the shockwaves.

The skill Alan just did was one of the many he had learnt from the inheritance. It was called... Devouring the world with a single slash!

Kokivo then ran towards Alan and swung his saber. Blue shaped fragments began to appear from nowhere and shaped into a giant version of Kokivo's saber before slashing down at Alan who snorted.

He pointed the sword towards the heavens and a bolt of lightning struck the blade. Alan then slashed at the approaching saber making forming a thousand feet long sword glow which was surrounded by arcs of lightning further increasing the said awesomeness of this moment.

Frustration began to build up inside Kokivo. He had used two of his most powerful techniques against Alan, yet the latter seemed to be unharmed. If things continued like that then he would lose the fight for sure. Alan could be said to have had the same thought as he stared at Kokivo. For some reason that gaze seemed to be able to see through the depths of his soul.

Sky devouring slash!

The skies suddenly turned dark as a spatial tear occurred. A giant saber that seemed to have originated from the heavens appeared. An invisible hand controlled it as it slashed at Alan.

Alan clenched his teeth as his skin rapidly turned silver shocking the spectators and Kokivo at the same time. As if that wasn't bizarre enough, his body also started reshaping to form a great sword which slashed at Kokivo.

An immeasurable amount of Sword Qi was released as the Alan collided with the saber that had appeared in the clouds.

Boom! BOOOOM!!

A great explosion occurred as two figures could be seen falling from a great height, crashing to the unmerciful hard floor. Blood spilled out of their mouths as they passed out immediately due to their reaction to the shock.

Everything only took a moment to happen, a blink of an eye, a second, whichever speed you want to use and describe it, the main point was that it was extremely fast. From them falling off the platform to them crashing on the floor. There wasn't a single person who could react in time!

That move... was the Great sword towering above heaven and earth!