Chapter 22: A Clash Between Two Heavyweights

Alan immediately put his sword away as he felt his energy decreasing at an alarming rate. A blood red mist appeared in front of him and formed chains which flew towards a figure that was approaching Alan.

Alan ran towards the figure that was held together by the chains and stretched out his hands. A blood colored dagger instantly appeared and pierced his heart.

Five more daggers formed out of the bloody mist and spread out in different directions instantly ending the lives of five more figures who had began to charge towards Alan.

A big spear formed from the five daggers and flew towards another figure that was rushing towards Alan and instantly pierced his throat.

A boundless amount of killing intent burst from Alan as the blood colored mist shaped into two swords which Alan held tightly in his hands.

He slashed again instantly taking the lives of two figures who were rushing towards him. Their eyes filled with shock was still plastered across their faces.

"Huu, when last did I have a good time like this" Alan said to himself as he burst forward.

A long icy glacier burst forth from the ground and pierced the chest of a figure that was rushing towards her. Turning to her right she slashed at another figure that was rushing towards her. Her breathing had began to quicken as fatigue was quickly taking over her body.

She looked to her left and saw a body drop in front of her. On his back was a blood colored arrow. With that she could already guess who was responsible for it, however she refused to be swayed like the other ones.

A blood colored arrow equipped with a blood coloured spear was on Alan's hand. He began to shot at all directions killing whichever figure that was unlucky enough to be in its path. This was how the arrow had pierced the back of the figure that was about to attack Kyro.

"Alan, Kyro clear a path for me. I'll take on their leader" Zinx transmitted his voice to both Alan and Kyro who subconsciously looked at each other and nodded.

It seemed that Zinx had called the names of them because they had it relatively easy killing the bandits. An overwhelming sword intent was felt as a thousand feet sword glow appeared and slashed down immediately killing up to twenty five bandits and injuring the rest that came into its vicinity.

Devouring the world with a single slash!

The demon slaying sword emitted a slight glow before turning into a vortex which sucked all the qi from the surroundings.

The cultivators nearby could feel their energy draining at an astonishing rate. Gradually a repelling force began to develop in their body trying to prohibit the qi from being sucked out. This resulted in an explosion that seemed capable of devouring the heavens and earth.

Tens of bodies instantly fell on the floor, lifeless. The shock that they had experienced was still evident on their faces. They didn't even have time to react before their bodies fell lifeless on the floor.

At that moment Kyro looked at Alan, shock evident in her eyes. It became clear to her that Alan had gone easy on her during their fight earlier. If he wanted to he would have killed her with just that one move.

The move would enable Alan to hold his ground against a second layer demonic awakening realm expert and cause problems for a third layer demonic wakening realm expert, adding the great sword towering above heaven and earth, even a fourth layer demonic awakening realm expert would find it difficult to kill him.

Zinx used the opportunity and rushed towards a figure that stood at the end of the mountain. If Alan and everyone else were here, they would have noticed that the figure was the blue haired youth of the Divine Combat College!

"Jolke, you actually stooped so low to send bandits to kill him. Too bad your ego would cause your demise" Zinx said as an overwhelming aura burst from his body.

"To bad, I just had a breakthrough!" An overwhelming aura burst forth from Jolke which was slightly stronger than the one that was emitted from Zinx.

A blue coloured halberd appeared on his hand as he slashed at Zinx who remained calm. He swung his saber which created a pale blue arc in the air. Ghastly cries rung out from the arc as thousands of small demonic figures rushed out and charged at Jolke.

Jolke swung the halberd that was in his hands, a new kind of force that seemed more powerful than normal qi. It shaped into a shield which the thousands of demonic figures slammed into when they rushed at Jolke.

It might have taken so long to describe, but everything only happened within a moment. Such was the gravity of a battle between two heavyweights!