Chapter 4: An Enjoyable Fight

From the distance the figure of a boy that looked about thirteen years old could be seen. His movements were as fast as the wind as he manipulated his body very skillfully.

Opposite him was a boar the size of three adults, its head seemed to be missing from its body as it collapsed to the ground.

"Huu! That's only the sixth one today" Alan said to himself disappointedly as he looked at the skies. It would soon be nighttime when demon beasts roamed freely.

"I should use the beast cores I've obtained to cultivate myself first" Alan said to himself as he sat cross legged.

Soon three hours passed, the suns glory was gradually giving in to the endless amount of darkness brought by the moon.

Alan suddenly opened his eyes and had a huge grin plastered on his face, not only had he broken through to the ninth layer of the aura discipleship realm, the five beast cores that he absorbed just now seemed to have given him the ability to sense the presence of other demon beasts in the vicinity.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Before Alan could celebrate his new found abilities, three figures appeared at his back all of a sudden, each of them bearing a cultivation of the peak of the aura discipleship realm.

After inspecting their cultivations, Alan secretly rejoiced that he had chosen to absorb the energy from the beast cores earlier.

No words were needed as Alan felt the killing intent that the three figures were exuding, he didn't need a soothsayer to tell him what was happening right now.

'You were sent by Apeillion right?" Alan asked as he unsheathed his sword while giving himself some distance from the three of them.

Immortal dragon arts!

An imperious draconic aura was felt throughout the area as one of the three figures performed a hand seal. Almost immediately, black scales with an orange red outline began to appear on the upper part of his body. On his forearm three long blade like weapons had appeared making him look like a peerless demon god.

The figure charged at Alan  who remained calm and lifted his sword to block the approaching strike. He the left the area and suddenly slashed at  the other two figures.

Great sword of heaven and earth!

The sword on Alan's hand suddenly started expanding forming a great broad sword. It seemingly contained all the forces of heaven and earth as it slashed down at the two unprepared figures.

Silver light shield!

Golden encapsulation!

Two shielding arts were performed instantly minimizing the effects of the attack, however it wasn't strong enough to completely block it. The two figures were sent flying instantly with various cuts on their hands.

Immortal dragon fist!

The first figure which had attained a were dragon like state immediately used the opening and did a combat skill. His fist immediately expanded and he punched at Alan who sneered

"You motherfuckers dare to oppose your daddy" Alan screamed as he moved the sword blocking the fist that was aimed at him.

Unlimited sky claw!

The skies turned dark instantly as several claw like silhouettes formed each of them resembling the blade of a great heavenly tyrant. The three figures had their gazes locked onto it waiting for it to materialize.

However something was amiss, the silhouette of the claws remained stationary as if it weren't attempting any kind of transformation or movement.

"Hahaha, kid do you think you can fool us" One of the three figures spoke, the disdain in his tone clearly visible.

"You better not try anything smart or I'll make your death a painful one"

Hearing their threats Alan laughed out loud before shooting a gaze at the silhouette of the claws. His voice calm but cold soon sounded: "That was only a diversion"

A boundless sword intent suddenly spread out into the surroundings, Ten silver crescent light immediately appeared from nowhere and slashed down at the three figures.

"Screw it! I'm done reserving my strength" One of the three figures spoke as his aura skyrocketed.

His figure immediately started undergoing a series of transformation making him look like a half human half tiger. This scene immediately left Alan shocked.

He had reached the realm after the aura discipleship realm, the demonic awakening realm!

Upon seeing this the desire to battle immediately filled Alan's  eyes, it had been too long since he had a truly enjoyable fight.

"Hahaha! Let's enjoy ourselves then" Alan said before his body also underwent a series of changes.

One with the sword!

His skin started to turn silver, so as all the other parts of his body. Hos originally blue eyes had already turned silver. If one were looking from afar, he could actually be taken as a large piece of metal.

Seeing the shock on the faces of the three figures, Alan smirked as he spoke coldly: "Let us enjoy ourselves before I kill you all"