Chapter 18: He Who knows Not And Knows Not He Knows Not Is A Fool... Shun Him!

"Very well then" The blue haired youth said before he continued with a sly expression "However, you still have to fight your fifth match".

Immediately an imperious aura burst forth, a youth that looked about eighteen years of age immediately appeared on the platform. His cultivation could be considered as half demonic awakening realm. A huge broadsword was hung on his back.

Alan immediately looked at the blue haired youth with an amused expression. Since he had already gained admission, then what was the point of him fighting his last match. He even seemed to have set him up with a very powerful opponent at that. Even a fool would get that Alan was being set up.

'Very well then, I'll show him just how good his daddy is' Alan thought to himself before turning to look at the blue haired youth and spoke calmly "He who knows not and knows not he knows not is a fool... shun him".

The crowd immediately gasped and looked at Alan with utmost respect in their eyes. Not everyone had the balls to speak to one of the three representatives like that. The words that came out of Alan's mouth indirectly called him a fool.

"Since when did some thrash dare to call me a fool" The blue haired youth said to himself as he smiled and transmitted his voice to the eighteen year old looking youth.

"Beat him up and cripple his cultivation. If you do that, I'll give you an admission with all the benefits I promised him"

Alan looked at the youth who suddenly had an evil smirk on his face and laughed inwardly. How could he not know what was happening, after all he had done so many similar deeds in his past life. It was just that... since when did some talentless fool dare to plot against him.

The bell chime soon sounded. However this time, the bell chime would represent something more profound. It would represent... Alan's rage.

Blood Chain!

A scarlet red mist immediately formed and was shaped into chains which swung on either side of the youth intending to bind his hands. However the youth sneered and slashed out with his broad sword instantly shattering the chain into tiny fragments.

Ancestral Slash!

Qi started gathering from all directions and shaped into a four hundred feet long sword glow which immediately slashed at Alan. It released an overpowering and dominant aura and roared towards the heavens as if telling it that it would not restricted by its laws.

Alan laughed heartily as scarlet red mists began to form again shaping into a sword identical to the demon slaying sword. He leaped towards the four hundred feet long sword glow and slashed out producing a brilliant scarlet glow.

From afar it looked as if an ant was jumping into a pit of fire!

"Did he just seriously charge in"

"Is he courting death?!"

"Alan is just showing off his awesomeness. He'll come out soon"

In the crowd, Alan had already gotten some bootlickers. If he could hear the comments that flooded the area, he would smile in reminiscence. When last had it been since he had shocked the crowd like this.

At that moment, the overly domineering four hundred sword glow started to shudder as it clashed with the sword made with the blood red mist.

An ear deafening explosion instantly occurred and a bloody figure could be seen shooting out of it. He immediately landed on the square ring and spat out a mouthful of blood while glaring at the youth that stood in front of him.

"He actually survived!"

"He literally jumped into hell and came back alive!

"Yes, it was all in the plan. He planned to shock you all with his unparalleled awesomeness"

After hearing the last comment. Alan's lips curled upwards and formed a toothy grin. He immediately brought out the demon slaying sword and looked at it with a profound expression before placing it in his scabbard and spoke.

"It has been fifteen years since anyone forced me to bring out my sword" Alan said earning him a lot of dumbfounded gazed. The face of the black haired youth twitched slightly when he heard Alan's declaration. According to his files, he wasn't even up to fifteen years old. "Very well then, I shall quench its thirst with your blood".

Alan then slashed at the youth.

A thousand feet long sword glow immediately formed from nothingness. Its ferocious aura would scare the heavens (If over exaggerated enough). It then slashed at the youth who looked at the sword glow, fear and excitement mixed in his eyes as he lifted his broad sword and slashed at the sword glow.

Others might have not been able to see it, but he saw clearly what Alan did to his sword slash. He had simply used it to absorb all the energy from the attack rendering it useless. However the contradicting forces from the blood qi and sword qi resulted in the explosion which people thought was just a result of the collision.

However at that moment, he discovered that his broadsword could not contain all the acting forces in the slash. His sword exploded and the thousand feet sword glow had enveloped his body instantly turning him into a pool of blood. As for the excuse for killing him, Alan could simply say that he lost control of the sword due to the explosion, in other words, not only would Alan not be affected, the blue haired youth would be blamed for the death for such a monstrous talent.

At that moment, Alan's words immediately replayed in his head. Was he actually a fool without knowing it? And if he was then why did it have to be pointed out by a mere aura discipleship realm cultivator. He was in the spirit realm for crying out loud!

Ed note: Spirit realm is the realm after the demonic awakening realm, and check out the book on webnovel where I will be publishing a chapter as soon as I finish editing it although I haven't published it there yet, while here I'll be publishing in batches of five.

~Minsaga (The editor) and HeavenMonarch.