48.

Authors pov. 

Morgan gazed down at the puddle of water on the floor in pure shock and fear. There she was home alone and her water had just broke. It was time .. it was really time for her daughter to get here.

A wave of pain went over here as she had her first contraction.

"ahhh," she moaned out in pain.

She held the bottom of her stomach as she went to retrieve her phone from her bed. She was scared because she still had about two weeks before Amoura came but I guess it was really time.

"Hello," Aug spoke through the phone.

Him and Travis were just leaving Travis's lawyer with some good news about getting Heaven back.

They had been working on located her since Ashley left with her.

"b-baby," Morgan got out clutching on to the bed.

He immediate stopped in his tracks letting worry take over. "what's wrong you good?"

"she's coming, my water just broke- uhhh," groaned as another contraction came.

Aug quickly sprinted to the car with Travis behind him. "ok ok I'm on my way."

He hopped in his Audi and told Travis to call the paramedics while he stayed in the phone with a nervous Morgan.

After Travis told the paramedics what was going on they rushed to Morgan and August's home.

"you alright man," Travis asked Aug noticing he was gripping the steering wheel.

"I shouldn't have left ha alone." Aug stressed.

"don't start blaming ya self Aug, she good we ain't know she was going into labor early ta day'. "

Aug nodded. He was getting more and more anxious as they were getting closer to his home.

He was just hoping for the best and that nothing would happen to her or Amoura.

In just a nick of time he arrived as they were wheeling her out the house. She was clutching on to the bottom of her stomach groaning in pain.

Aug hopped out the car and rushed over to her aid.

"sir stand back," one of the paramedics said to him.

"man watch out that's my wife!" He yelled pushing the man back.

Morgan's body quickly relaxed when she heard August's voice but it still didn't stop the pain.

August hopped in the back of the ambulance with Morgan and held on to her hand. They had zoomed off towards the hospital and Travis was right behind them calling the family to let them know it was time.

Morgan squeezed August's hand as she felt yet another contraction.

August kissed her hand and ran his hands through her hair trying to sooth her. He hated seeing her in pain.

She had tears rolling down the side of her face due to the contractions getting stronger and stronger.

Suddenly the van came to an abrupt stop letting them know they were at the hospital.

A few seconds later she was being wheeled out the back of the truck to a delivery room. She held on to August the whole time.

When they got her in the room they got her ready and hooked her up to a few machines. It was yet time for her epidural but it was close.

Her mother and father were now in the room as she laid in the bed.

"how are you feeling baby," her mother asked