35.

~Draya~

"Well Kash I don't know what to tell you. She's just gonna have to wait until her court date." I shrug.

He shook his head. "Man nah she need to be outta thea in less that twenty four hours. Ain pay you allat money just for you to not do shit." He frowned.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. "Look it's not my fault the cops beat you at your own game this time. I'll see what I can do but I'm not sure she's gonna get out."

"Yo you better get her out by tomorrow or pay me by 50 grand back by tomorrow. Your choice." He says before sliding his shades on and walking out.

I turned and looked at him while he walked out before I snatched my purse off the bar and left out of the building.

I hoped in my car and made my way to the police station to see an old friend of mine. I didn't wanna do this shit but oh well I guess I'll help him get the bitch out cause he sure as hell not getting my money.

~Kash~

I drove through traffic trynna figure out how imma get India out of dat damn hell hole. She been in thea too damn long and I refuse to let ha stay in thea any longer.

Bryliegh was stayin wit my moms while I got all dis shit figured out. A nigga tired of sleeping by his self while his girl locked up in da pen. Dat shit messed wit my damn conscious.

I pulled in my driveway and shut my engine off befo I got out and locked my doors and went inside.

I threw my keys on the table and took my jacket off. A nigga was tired as fuck.

I walked up the stairs to my room and went in my closet and took my shirt off and changed into a white T shirt and some black and white nike pants.

Then I turned the light off in my closet and closed the door.

"You know you should really get better security."

I shot my head up and saw Jhania sittin on my bed wit ha legs crossed. This bitch had some nerve coming up in my shit.

"The fuck you doin hea," I say stepping closa' to ha only for ha to get up and back away.

"I just thought I'd pay you a visit," she smirked.

"Bitch you got some nerve showin up afta what you fuckin did. I should've let India kill yo ass."

"Now you wouldn't do that to the mother of your child now would you Keshaun," she smirked walkin towards me.

My blood started boiling cause she thought this shit was a fuckin joke.

I grabbed ha by ha neck and pushed ha against the wall while she clawed at my arms.

"Stop playin with me bitch! I'll fuckin kill you!"

"Kas-sh let me gooo." She begged.

I slung ha body against my dresser making shit fall on top of ha but I didn't give a fuck. I wanted this bitch to suffer.

I walked over to ha and grabbed ha but she grabbed some glass that broke from a picture and cute my arm.

"Ahh you bitch," I hissed back handin ha.

I never put my hands on a woman but Jhania deserved every bit of it.

I grabbed ha by ha hair and shoved ha body into my mirror making class break and ha scream in agony. There was now blood all ova my cream colored carpet but I didn't give a fuck. I loved seeing that bitch hurt.

I sent a kick to ha stomach makin ha ball up and cry, then I sent another, and another until I felt something crack.

"How could you leave ha for dead huh!?" I yelled punching ha with so much force.

"She's yo fuckin child Jhania! How could you do that shit?!"

I yelled takin ha body and throwing it across the room like she was a rag doll.

"Ahh! Keshaun I'm sorry please stop!" She screamed holding ha hands up.

"Did you think about Bry when you was doing dumb shit!?" I say punchin ha again.

"Huh?!" I say sendin another to ha face making blood gush out everywhere.

She fell back coughing up blood but I had no sympathy for ha. She deserved everything that was coming ha way and then some.

I pulled out my gun from my waste band and took it off safety.

"I told you I was gon get you bitch." I say aiming it at ha head.

As soon as I was about to pull the trigger I was knocked in the back of the head making my body drop. My vision got blurry and all I could see was somebody carry Jhania body out before I blacked out completely...

Here's a lil something something for you all.
Don't forget to comment and vote for me🙂.
Shoutout to @dalaylanelson8 she's a loyal reader so y'all show her some love 💕!!

Enjoyyyy🥳.