18.

~Kash~

"The fuck you mean she gone ! How the fuck y'all lose a damn patient !" I yell at the doctor.

"Sir She was in her room after I gave her, her medication by when I came back to check on her she was gone."

"What's wrong with the damn security cameras !"

He sighed. "They were down but we're doing everything we can to locate her."

"Y'all ain't doing enough !"

I walked off and went back to my daughters room. Jhania knew what the fuck she was doing but when I find that bitch imma fuckin kill ha ass.

"What's wrong ?" India asked.

"Yo dumb ass friend."

She frowned. "What happened."

"She dipped that's what fuckin happened. She snuck out yesterday."

She shook ha head. "I don't know what's gotten into Nia.."

"Imma kill dat bitch I swear to God."

"Kash I know you're mad but you shouldn't kill her I mean that's still Bry's mom."

I looked at ha and frowned.

"Fuck you mean don't kill ha !" I yelled makin ha flinch. "She almost killed my daughter and you sayin don't kill dat bitch. She will never be a fuckin mama to Bry so don't ever let dat shit come out yo mouth !"

By this time I had her cornered by the wall. Both of my hands rested on the side of the wall so she couldn't move.

"A-Alright Kash I'm sorry."

She looked up at me but quickly looked down. I wasn't gon hurt ha she just pissed me off when she said dat shit.

"Ain finna touch you girl so stop lookin like dat."

She kept lookin down and playin wit ha fingers. Ain never noticed how beautiful she was until now.

I lifted ha chin wit my finger and looked in ha eyes. Our faces was inches apart and I could tell she was nervous.

"Um Kash I gotta." She whispered still looking me in my eyes.

I back up without taking my eyes off ha and she just stood there for a second before leaving out. I took a seat in a chair next to my baby bed and grabbed ha hand. I miss ha bossy self and ha smart mouth. I know God got my baby though.

Keonna walked in wit food in ha hands and mama was right behind ha.

"Hey baby you okay ?"

I nodded. "Jhania snuck out yesterday." I sighed.

"What you mean snuck out." Keonna said.

"She hauled ass."

"That's why you should've let me beat her up."

"Y'all hush with all that none sense. My grand baby don't need to be hearing all that mess." My mama snapped.

"Sorry ma."

"You need to eat Kash." Keonna said.

"Ain hungry man."

"Keshaun you better eat that food before you end up in here too." My mama said shoving the bag of food in my hand.

"Ight ma dang."

"How the doctors say she holding up."

"He ain't really trynna tell me much right na but the CPS lady told me that they can't take Bry from me but they can grant me full custody and Jhania could be facing ten years if they find her before I do."