12.

~Josh~

"So what's up witchu Kareem."

"Not shit just decided to come back up here to see what L.A got for me plus I got this shordy I need to see about some money."

"Who ?"

"This chick that worked for me. Her stage name was Kandy but ha real name Morgan."

I passed him the blunt and frowned.

"Morgan Huh ?"

"Yeah she a lil chocolate thang that started stripin fa me to come back to America and shit. She wouldn't let a nigga fuck though."

I sat back and listened to him not believing what the fuck I was hearing. This bitch don been alive this whole damn time.

"Why she needed to come back down here so bad ?"

"She got a lil breezy or whatever," he said passin me da blunt.

I pulled my chin hairs and nodded. "I know who you talkin bout and that lil breezy she got is my son."

"You got ha pregnant."

"Nah my baby moms in prison."

He nodded. "How she got him doe."

"I bet it was my baby mama sneaky ass."

He shook his head. "Well we can both work together to find shordy."

"Fashoo."

~Morgan~
I had just finished putting my sandals on and making sure I looked good before going downstairs. Today Aug and I are taking the kids out to have some fun. Since I was off today and I was gonna go out with the girls tonight.

"Baybeh you ready- mm I like dat dress mama."

"You do ? I thought it was a little too much

"You do ? I thought it was a little too much."

"Nah it's just right, what kinda panties you got on."

I smacked my teeth and laughed. "Not today Aug let's go."

"Let me see."

"No !" I laughed.

We walked downstairs and got the boys and left. Aug wanted to go to this little park downtown and then take them to get ice cream. The park we were going to was kind of like an amusement park but simpler. It had rides and a big lake where you can feed the ducks or drive the little boats. I only been once so why not go back again.

"You Alright baybeh ?" Aug says laying his hand on my thigh.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm okay."

He grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thumb while he drove through traffic. I looked at him and smiled. I admired how incredibly handsome he was and how long we've came. It seems like just yesterday we were arguing in the middle of the highway because he hit my car and now look at us. Two kids and one on the way.