33.

~Marcus~

I woke up and squinted my eyes due to the light shining in my face. I threw my covers back and sat up in the bed thinkin bout last night.

I looked over at Yalonda as she slept. Her cheek was startin to swell from when dude slapped ha. I can't believe she didn't tell me.

I got out my bed and walked in the guest room to check on the kids. They was still sleep so I went back in my room and turned my shower on. My body was sore a lil bit but shit it is what it is.

I took my clothes off and stepped in and let the water hit me. I put my head under the shower head and let the water run down my face. I kept thinkin about dat nigga slappin Lon like that. The nigga a pussy on God.

I felt a little air on my back makin me turn around and look. Yalonda was standing there looking at me with no clothes on. Ha body was beautiful, she had a body of a goddess to me.

She stepped in and wrapped ha arms around my torso and rested ha head on my chest. I wrapped my arms back around ha and laid my head on top of hers.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I got you I promise."

She lifted ha head and stared in my eyes and I stared back. She was so beautiful, everything about ha was beautiful, even ha flaws.

I caressed ha cheek with my hand before I leaned down and kissed her lips. She wrapped ha arms around my neck and kissed me back.

I pushed ha against the wall makin the water run down my back without breaking the kiss.

I pulled ha body closer to mine and slid my tongue in her mouth. I felt good feeling ha body this close to mine but I knew we couldn't go no further cause she was vulnerable ain wanna take advantage of ha .

I pulled away and looked at ha. She looked so .. broken.

"Don't." She said looking down.

I took my finger and lifted with ha chin. "I'm not mad at you, and I'm definitely not judging you."

"What if you really hurt him Marcus." I sighed and turned around and grabbed my body wash.

"Marcus."

"He got what he deserved and that's  the end of it." I say dismissin the conversation.

I started washing my body and shit fa few minutes and then I felt the shower curtains bein snatched back.

Yalonda got out and wrapped a towel around ha and walked out the bathroom. I shrugged and closed the curtains back and finished washing up.

After about 35 minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my waste. I walked in my room but ain see Yalonda. I threw a pair of grey sweats on and a white T before walkin in the guest room where the babies was. They was still in the bed sleep so I walked downstairs.

Yalonda prolly in the other bathroom somewhere.

I looked in the frig and grabbed some shit to cook cause I know the kids was gon be hungry when they got up.

~Richie~

"Yo dat nigga gotta die," my cousin Kareem said while I stood in the bathroom trynna clean my cuts and shit.

Dat nigga Yalonda call haself fooling around wit gotta die. He wanna hit a nigga when I wasnt  lookin' dats some high school shit.

"Man imma handle him but i gotta wait til this shit die down first."

He nodded. "You know anything about that nigga."

"Nah all I know is they met through his sister. She own ha own hair shop and shit like that and Londa work there. I can't stand dat bitch."

"What's wrong wit shawty."

"I just don't like her ass. Yalonda spend more time with her then she do wit me. That bitch think she the shit now cause she don came back home and shit."

He laughed. "What she do take a vacation?"

"Nah man all I know is ha crazy ass ex kidnapped ha and took ha to Jamaica and shot her. Everybody thought she was dead until she showed up."

He frowned a lil bit and sat up rubbin his chin.

"Yeah?"

I nodded. "What's shawty name."

"Morgan."

He cocked his head to the side.

"I know dat bitch. She owe me, ha ass was stripping fa me back in Jamaica. She wouldn't let no nigga fuck though."

"Word?"

He nodded. "That bitch just hauled ass without giving me my motherfuckin money. This bitch gotta see me."

"damn."

"You know my nigga Josh right?"

I nodded. "I don heard of dat nigga in the streets."

"She got his son, we all need to get a plan and take this bitch and ha brother out. No games."

"Shit I'm in." I said dappin him up."

"Bet Imma hit yo line later though fam." he said gettin up

I nodded. "Fasho."

He left and I cleaned up my mess. Ain look bad but ain look good either. When the time is right imma KILL dat nigga and his bitch ass sister.

Let the games begin...

Okay so I'm sorry this chapter was short I just wanted to give you guys a little filler on what's gonna be going on. I've been MIA lately because of school and I'm sorry guys ☹️. BUUUUTTTT here's your chapter guys hope you enjoy.

Oh make sure you comment and vote cause I feel like I'm writing for nothing.

Nae💋.