25.

-next morning-
~Fallen~

I rolled over and cut my alarm clock off and sat up in my bed. Today I was meeting Morgan at the shop to talk about my job. I hope those girls don't start anything because I know they was talking about me last night when I came to support Morgan. The things I did was immature and petty of me and most importantly it happened years ago and they still on my dick about it.

They don't have to be my friend but damn the least you can do is respect me cause that's what I do to them. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and went in my bathroom.

I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes. I looked in the mirror at my butt, it's been a while since I had my shots. I brushed it off and stepped in the shower.

I grabbed my raspberry scented soap and begin to wash up. My mind went back to last night.

Flashback

I walked outside and spotted Zay with a man, I guess it was Morgan's brother. When Zay saw me he ran over to me and hugged me.

"Hi mommy."

"Zay yo mama don told you about running off like dat." He said running over to him and picking him up.

"No no uncle Mari put me down. That's my other mommy."

He put Zay down and looked at me. "Hi I'm Fallen Morgan told me to come out here."

He nodded. "You the one ha and my daddy help get out of jail, hmm."

"Yeah I-"

"I know what you did to my sister and don't let that shit happen again. She was nice enough to get you out so don't fuck it up or you won't like me so well. That's my twin when she hurt I hurt so watch it." He had his hand over Zayvion's ears so he didn't hear anything.

I was kind of taken back though but I can't blame him cause I did fuck up. He was mad cute though.

"Look I-"

"No need to explain yoself. We all do shit we not proud of just don't let it happen again." I nodded and Zay grabbed my hand.

"Imma let y'all have y'all time together. Nice speakin to you Fallen," he smirked sliding a card in my dress.

He walked away and I grabbed the paper.
Marion Sanders
Contact info: 554-667-0897

I laughed to myself and put the paper in my purse.

End of flashback

I turned the shower off and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me before stepping out. I dried off and grabbed some lotion and applied it to my body.

I went in my closet and grabbed my all black panty and bra set and put it on before grabbing my outfit. |in media|

I put my shoes on and grabbed my tote and made my way outside. I got in my Jeep and made my way to the shop.

When I got there I turned my engine off and locked my doors. I put my keys in my purse and made my way inside.

I didn't see Morgan so I went to the receptionist desk. "Hey is Morgan here ?"

"She's in her office, do you have an appointment?"

"Uh no she told me to stop by."

"Okay just a moment."

She picked up the phone and pressed a button on it. "What's your name."

"Fallen." She nodded.