45.

Omniscient.
Morgan laid in bed rubbing over her belly as she thought about August. She was starting to get worried seeing that she haven't spoken to him in hours but deep down she knew everything would be okay.

Everything would go back to normal.. well that's what she hoped for.

Sighing she decided to get up from the bed her and August share and go downstairs. The boys were sleeping so it was just her. India insisted on staying with her seeing that Kash was gone too but Morgan told her she would be fine. She needed time to think about everything and process it.

She was trying her best to see everything for the better rather than the worse because she did not want to stress her unborn, she refused to.

"August where are you," mumbled to herself while looking out the patio door.

"right hea baybeh."

She slightly jumped at the sound of his voice but quickly relaxed when she felt his long arms wrap around her.

"i was worried about you Aug."

August kissed her cheek before laying his head in the crook of her neck.

"imma always come home ta you baybeh, ba'lee dat."

A small smile spreader across her face before she turns around to face him.

Letting her forehead touch his Morgan looked hm in his eyes. There was something different in them that made her uneasy.

They looked so empty yet so passionate that it made her heart tingle. She knew Aug was stressed about everything but it was like he never wanted to say anything. He dealt with it in silence.

"what happened .." she asked.

Aug shrugged before unwrapping his arms around her. It hurt her feelings a little bit because she thought that he could talk to her.. that he could trust her.

Morgan sighed and followed August back to their room.

He stripped out of his clothes only leaving his boxers on and got in the bed.

"did you kill him?"

Aug look at her before looking up at the ceiling. "i did what I had to do Mo."

Morgan climbed in the bed with her man and rested he head on his chest. "I'm not mad August."

August just simply nodded before his body shifted so that he could face her.

"I just wanna hold you." He said.

Morgan nodded and snuggled as close to him as she could due to her belly poking out.

"I love you August."

"I luh you too baybeh.."

Yalonda .
Weeks later ..

I smiled walking out the court house to my car with my lawyer Jenna behind me.

Richie and I got a divorce and he tried to take everything from me. Luckily I had a good lawyer and with proof of the domestic violence he walked away with nothing but the clothes on his back.

Marcus was at home with the kids.. we lived together now. We aren't together though he just wanted to stay under the same roof so that he could know me and the kids are safe.

As for everything else.. the drama has died down. I was back at the shop with everybody well except for Ashley.

She decided that she didn't wanna share a business with Morgan anymore and moved away. Everybody was taken back at her sudden behavior and Morgan was so hurt. It was like dej ja vu all over again.

She left Travis and took her daughter all the way to Texas. Travis was livid because he didn't even see it coming. Hell, none of us did.

She just packed her shit and vanished leaving a note.. that shit was very fishy to me.

"Okay so where do you go from here," Jenna said snapping me it my thoughts.

"just gonna continue to raise my kids.. I'm really glad it's over."

She nodded. "congratulations."

I smiled. "Thanks Jenna, for everything."

"no problem."

We shared a hug before I got in my car and left. I was so ready to get home and tell Marcus the great news.

Morgan .

"babe can you come put my shoes on for me?" I asked August as I took a seat on the bed.

He nodded. "yea baybeh just give meh a luh minute."

I nodded and rubbed over my belly. I am now eight months pregnant and big as ever. After going to all my appointments on a regular my baby was starting to grow a lot faster.

We found out I was having a girl and best believe this is the last. It feels like I've been pregnant for years.

All the drama was over with and everybody was back to living their lives. August and I moved into a new house that we find so much piece in.

The kids love it and we have a lot of room for when family comes to visit.

My shop is running great with the help of Darren, Yalonda and Tanya and my other workers.

Ashley just up and left and it really hurt my feelings but she's grown. If that's what she really wanted then oh well I can't stop her but the way she left really dude rub me the wrong way.

"baybeh?" Aug said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Huh?"

He chuckled.

"Yeen hea nothin I said did you."

I shook my head making him chuckled.

"I said come on cause we bout to be late."

I looked down at my feet and noticed he had already put my shoes on for me. Damn, I was really thinking hard.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bed before we headed downstairs. The boys were spending the weekend with Marcus and Yalonda since she had a son.

"you been zoned out lately .. watchu been thinkin about baybeh?" Aug said pulling out the driveway.

I shrugged. "nothing really just random stuff."

"Random stuff like Ashley snake ass."

I looked over at him while he drove. He had his right hand on the steering wheel while he tugged on his chin hairs with his left hand.

"i just be worried about her that's all."

"man forget det bitch, I will never trust ha ass again and ion want you worryin about ha ass cause you know she ain't worried about you. She took my niece and dipped.. fuck ha."

I didn't even say anything because it was true but it was a little harsh at the same time.

I just sighed and looked out the window the rest of the way to my appointment.

I couldn't help but to think about why would she really leave ..

An update has been served!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but chile if y'all knew everything that was going on in my personal life y'all would understand🤦🏽‍♀️. BUT I will try to update for you guys in the next few days cause I know y'all be wanting me to.

Make sure y'all comment and vote 🗳.

Tell me how y'all feel about Yalonda and her Divorce.

What made Ashley just up and leave like that ?

How y'all think Travis is taking this ?

Fill me in guys.

Enjoy my lovely's 💘.

Nae💋.