34..

~Morgan~

I sighed and picked up a sleeping Amarion and headed to the door. Today August leaves for his tour and I'm really trying not to let it affect me. I made 6 months the other day and August is gonna be gone for a whole month meaning he's gonna miss the appointments and everything. I'm happy for him though I truly am because he's doing something that actually puts a smile on his face and he inspire others as well.

"Hey Terrance could you please take him to the car for me while I grab something from the kitchen," I say to Aug's security guard.

He nodded and I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and a bowl of fruit and lemon salt. It was something I'd been craving.

"Baby you ready." Aug says coming in the kitchen.

I nodded.

We both walked out the kitchen and out the door after Aug set the alarm. We had to go to the airport and load August's private jet. Well HE had to, I was just coming to say goodbye. Lord knows I'm gonna miss my baby.

~Yalonda~

Every since the accident I haven't heard from Richie and that is not normal. I have a gut feeling that something is bound to go wrong and I know when it do all hell is gonna break lose. I'm back at my own house now but I do stay over at Marcus's house sometimes.

When I came back home all Richie's things were gone but the house was trashed from the fight. I had got the house cleaned up and we returned home but I do have a security guard now that does a very good job.

My kids are doing good and Marcus and I have gotten even closer. I honestly think I love him more than just as a friend..

"Hey you didn't hear me?" He called out.

"Oh no, what did you say?"

"I said you stayin witme or y'all staying here tonight?"

I shrugged. "I can if you want me to."

He nodded. "You know I want you to girl."

I chuckled. "Okay, I need to pack a bag."

He nodded and I went upstairs while he went to the den. I packed me a bag and the kids one as well.

"Mommy, uncle Ryan and daddy is outside," Jace says walking in the room. I quickly walked over to my window and sure enough Ryan and Richie was outside.

I swallowed hard and closed the curtains. "Jace where's Riley?"

"In her room."

"Okay go in the room with your sister and don't come out ok?"

He nodded and ran in his sister's room. I sprinted downstairs and swung the front door open.

Marcus was in the den so he was unaware of them being here.

"Can I help you." I say looking at the both of them. 

"We need to talk," Richie says pushing me inside.

"No get out."

Ryan locked the door and stood by it with his arms crossed.

"Richie get out. You're no welcome here."

"That's that nigga car outside?"

I stayed quiet. "Talk!"

He yelled making me flinch at his tone. "Yes, So I suggest the both of you leave. I do not want any trouble."

Richie snatched me up roughly and pushed me against the wall.

"Marcus !"

I tried pulling away from him but he was too strong.

"Tell that nigga he's dead."

He pushed me to the floor and they both left out. I put my head in my hands and sobbed loudly. I knew he was gonna come back.

"Yo what happened." Marcus says running over to me.

"They was here."

"Who?"

"Richie and his brother." I cried. "He said he's gonna kill you Marcus."

"Shh." He says picking me up.

"Ain't nobody gon hurt me or you."

I just held on to him trying to get myself together.

I wanted to believe him but I couldn't.

This was well over due and I apologize guys but comment and vote 🗳.

Enjoy my lovely's 🐯.