27.

~Keonna~

"So he broke the window."

"Yes but I wasn't about to stay there after he took her side of all people."

"Girl I'm with you on this one. I just wish I was there cause I been wanting that bitch for the longest."

She nodded and drunk some of her cocktail. "Girl he been calling and texting me non stop like for real. I wanna respond but i can't get over that."

I nodded. "I mean it's only been a week anyways but trust and believe my brother gon get Jhania just not now. I know he wouldn't let her walk free after what she did to Bry I just think he was waiting on a better time and not for it to be so public."

She nodded. "yeah you right but to be honest I don't regret beating her ass because there was no way she was gonna get away with what she did to me."

I nodded. "True."

She was about to say something but two police officers walked over to making me frown. One was a tall black guy and the other was a short white guy.

The tall one name tag said officer Stevens and the short built one read officer Mac. He looked crooked if you ask me.

"Are you India Westbrooks," the Tall one said reaching for his cuffs.

"Who wants to know." She said.

The short one grabbed her out her seat and the tall one put handcuffs on her.

"India Westbrooks you are under arrest for the assault of Jhania Peters. You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law."

"Wait what !" I say getting out my chair.

"Man this is crazy, y'all can't do this." She said.

They escorted her out the bar and I followed.

"Call Kash !" She yelled as they put her in the car.

"I'm right behind you," I yell getting in the car.

I dialed Kash's number and drove behind the police car.

_convo_

Keshaun🎒- hello
Me- bro we got a problem
Keshaun🎒- what you don did now Ke
Me- no it ain't me, the police just arrested India for an assault charge. You gotta get to the police station.
I heard shuffling and something fall in the background.
Keshaun🎒- I'm on my way, he said before handing up.
_convo ended_

I pulled in the parking lot of the police station and hopped out my truck. I saw the police pull India out the car and basically drag her to the entrance.

"Y'all don't have to do her like that !"

"You better shut your mouth or you'll be next," the redneck spat.

"My brother gon kick yo ass, you crooked ass cop !"

"Keonna !"

I turned around and saw Kash walking up to me with Bry in his arms.

"What happened."

"We was just in the bar talking and having a drink and the next thing I know they arresting her saying she assaulted Jhania. If anything Jhania should be in jail, she did it first."

He sighed and handed me Bry. "Look take Bry to mama house and don't leave stay there and don't leave until I call and let y'all know something."

"But I need to be here."