22.

-1 week later-
~Fallen~

"Garcia get up." The officer yelled walking in my cell.

I frowned and jumped off the top book and fixed my jumper a bit.

"I didn't do nothing so why y'all bothering me."

"Come on your free to go."

I frowned and turned around so she could cuff me and take me to get my things.

"Wait what."

"Let's go." She said guiding me out my cell. I couldn't even say anything because I wasn't expecting any of this.

I mean Morgan and her dad been fighting hard for me and trying to get me out but the last time we was in court it didn't look too good now all of a sudden I'm free.

The guard threw me my clothes and told me to shower. Shidd I didn't wasn't no time either. I took a quick shower and put my shit on real fast. When I was done I let the guard know and she took me to the front to get my belongings.

"I'm out this bitch." I flipped the guards off and walked out the front gate and Into the parking lot.

I saw Morgan standing there with her belly poking and Zayvion. He was holding up and welcome home ballon with a teddy bear and a card.

I ran over to him and picked him up kissing his cheek over and over.

"I miss you mommy."

"I miss you too baby."

I put him down and gave Morgan a hug. "Surprise." She laughed.

"This was definitely a surprise. I thought it was gonna be at least another year or so before I could get out."

"No honey. My daddy was not about to let you stay there another year knowing you didn't do nothing."

"I really owe him for that."

"Girl don't mention it. You ready ?"

I nodded and she guided me to her car. I put Zay in the car and made sure he was strapped and secure before getting on the passenger side.

"So I see your belly getting big."

She smiled and nodded. "Zay and Mari loves feeling on it."

"How far along are you."

"3 1/2 months."

I nodded. "I bet August is excited."

"Yeah he actually happier than me."

I chuckled. The car came to a stop and we pulled up at this nice condo.

Morgan got out so I got out with her

Morgan got out so I got out with her. Zay got out as well and we walked on inside. Morgan pulled out some keys and opened the door.

"This is your place ?"