46.

~Ashley~

"Mommy when can we go see daddy?" Heaven asked while we pulled up to my new home.

I've been gone from L

I've been gone from L.A for a little while now. I know y'all probably like damn you a fake ass bitch or you're not a good friend but it's like I was tired of the drama and I was tired of Morgan.

I love her yeah but it was like everybody paid attention to her and her kids more than me. Like her and her kids being kidnapped wasn't even that important because they found them.

That's why I didn't help nor did I care to find her.. when I got kidnapped they didn't do any of that for me. Call me jealous I don't care.

I packed up my baby and I left.. I didn't need Travis anymore because I fell inlove with a real man. He's back in L.A but he's coming out here soon, he had family issues to take care of and i completely understood that.

I kind of felt bad for just taking Heaven from her dad but she'll understand when she's older. I don't want Travis in my life nor Morgan and August.

I can raise Heaven by myself.. until her new daddy comes.

"Mommy.."

"What Heaven."

"Why can't we see daddy?"

"Heaven your daddy doesn't want to see you okay! You have a new daddy now so stop talking about him.. he doesn't love you!"

She flinched at the tone of my voice before she jumped out the car and ran to the front door. I could tell she was crying but I didn't care. She needed to learn the truth.

I sighed and got out my car and locked it up before I headed to the front door.

"stop crying Heaven." I say before unlocking the front door and walking in.

She just walked past me wiping her eyes but I pulled her back.

"did you hear me girl!"

"Just because you're mad at daddy doesn't mean you have to say those things about him! He loves me.. he always told me he loves me! I hate you.. you never think about me !"

I looked at her in disbelief while she snatched away and ran upstairs to her room. I sighed and walked in the kitchen. I needed a drink..

~Morgan~

"mommy can I have apple juice," Zayvion says walking in the front room.

"Baby your mom is gonna be here in a few seconds, just tell daddy to put some in your big boy cup okay."

He nodded before rubbing back to the kitchen. Right on que I heard the doorbell ring.

"Come in!"

I heard the front door open and close and Fallen come around the corner.