4.

~Ashley~

My mind had been all over the place since Morgan texted me and let me know she was alive. I haven't told a soul and I don't plan on telling anyone. I've been trying to act as normal as possible but it's like Travis knows when I'm hiding something.

Morgan and I talked last night and she wanted me to go to the warehouse where we stashed all the money. I haven't been there since we took the money simply because it wouldn't feel right. I had no reason to spend all that money because it wouldn't be fair. It's not just mines it's hers too.

"Baybeh !"

"Yeah !"

"Mama said what time you wanna go get Heaven !"

"Tell her I'll be there around 3:30 or 4:00 I have some business to take care of at the shop."

"Ight."

I really didn't have to take care of any business at the shop I just had to get this done. Morgan asked me to go there so that's what I'm gonna do.

I grabbed my purse and keys and made my way to the front.

"Babe I'll be back later !"

"Ight I love you."

"I love you too."

I walked out to my Jag that I had just purchased a few weeks ago.

I got in and drove in the direction of the warehouse

I got in and drove in the direction of the warehouse. My Jps read that it was 30 minutes away so I decided to call Morgan.

~convo~
Me- hello
Morgan- Hey whats going on ?
Me- I'm on my way to the warehouse
Morgan- Okay good, when you get there go to the back and it's gonna be two black duffel bags. Get those and bring them with you Friday when you meet me at the airport.
Me- okay, what's in the bags
Morgan- money that Fallen left for Zayvion, his information, and the will she left before she got sent off
Me- okay got it
Morgan- remember, nobody can know about this
Me- my lips are sealed
Morgan- okay I have to go bye I love you
Me- I love you too
-convo ended-

I turned some music on and continued to make my way to the warehouse. When I made it I turned the engine off and got out my car.

I took a deep breath and walked in. I turned the lights on and looked around at all the money. I forgot how much it was.

 I forgot how much it was