44.

~Kash~

after Jhania told us everythang' I was pissed ass hell. She was doing all dis shit to get at me and to get Aug back what the fuck type shit is that yo.

"you a grown ass woman nia so what the fuck you doing all dis childish shit fa?" Aug said looking at ha like he wanted to kill ha.

"I'm sorry.. I-I don't know what I was thinking." she said in tears.

"i never meant for this to happen I swear." she went on to say.

Everybody just stayed silent. It wasn't that we ain't know what to say we was just trynna process this shit.

"you one selfish ass mothafucka' ." I say glarin at ha.

She looked down and played wit ha fingers. I didn't give a fuck how bad she felt for this shit, she knew what she was doing. ole stupid ass bitch.

~Marion~

I was making my way down my stairs to go meet everybody when I heard banging on my door. The first thing I did was grab my gun and walked up to the door slowly.

"yo, who is it!"

They just kept beating on the door so I looked through the peep hole to see who it was. When I saw who it was a slug the door open.

"Fallen?" i say pullin ha inside.

she was crying hysterically. She had blood all over ha and a few bruises on ha face and arms.

"yo what happened?"

"i killed her, I didn't mean to k-kill her." She cried.

"Who.. what you talking about?"

"I killed some g-girl because she was about to shoot me.. it was an accident I swear."

"where is she?"

"I-In the car."

"stay here."

she nodded and I walked outside and sure enough it was a girl in the car dead. I sighed and called up Morgan.

"Hello," she said.

"Y'all needa get to my house asap."

"what's wrong?"

"some shit don went down.. just get hea."

"Okay okay I'm on my way."

I ended the call and walked back inside. Fallen was still standing in the same spot.

"Come on so I can get you cleaned up."

She nodded and I led her upstairs to my room.

I grabbed two towels and placed them in my bathroom and one of my T-shirt's and brand new boxers.

I ran her a bath and grabbed the first aid kit from under my cabinet.

"go clean ya self up, when you done imma look at them cuts."

She nodded and went in the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and set down in my bed and ran my hands down my face. It was too much shit going on.

About twenty minutes later she came out the bathroom.

"sit."

she set down on my bed while I opened the first aid kit and started cleanin ha cuts.

"I didn't know where else to go." She said.