15.

~Morgan~

It's been almost three weeks since I left the house and I really miss August. I'm five weeks pregnant, I actually made five weeks yesterday. Aug comes over sometimes to see the boys but he don't say anything to me and I don't say anything to him. I just don't know what to say to him anymore, when he's around I'm not even as comfortable as I used to be. I really really miss him but I don't even think we're right for each other.

*incoming ft call*
Me- hello
Jonathan❣️- hey girl how you doing ?
Me- I'm good how's the shop
Jonathan❣️- it's great that Jhania girl came by again
Me- for what I just did her hair last week
Jonathan❣️- She said something about applying for a job
Me- she's starting to be weird she comes to the shop like twice a week
Jonathan❣️- If you need me to look into that you know I will
Me- okay, Jonathan I gotta go somebody at the door
Jonathan❣️- Alright talk to you later
*call ended*

I got off the sofa and went to the front to open the door. It was August. I unlocked the door and opened it letting him come in. I didn't know why he was here because the boys were with my parents today.

"Sup." He said dryly.

"Hi..if you're looking for my babies their not here. Today was my parents day with him."

"Well you ain't say dat two days ago then."

"You never asked me."

"Ight."

I held the door open for him to leave but he just stood there staring at me.

"Close tha doe."

"But I just told you they weren't here."

He walked towards me and put his hand above my head and shut the door. I knew he was burning a hole in my face but I looked down and played with my fingers. I was nervous.

"Mo." He said in a serious tone.

"Hmm," I said still looking down at my fingers.

"Look at me when I'm talkin ta you." He said lifting my chin with his finger.

I looked up at him but I found it hard. I was nervous and uncomfortable and I didn't like that feeling. He reminded me of .. Tony.

"Come home."

"August I can't." I say blinking rapidly so that my tears wouldn't fall.

"Why you so tense, I'm not mad at you if dats why you doin dis."

"I just don't wanna go home right now." I said barely above a whisper.

I actually did really wanna go home and be in MY own house but I just couldn't at the moment. Something just wasn't right between us and I wasn't going back home until I actually knew what it was.

"You luh me ?"

I nodded. "Well why you actin like dis den Mo.. I'm not Tony so don't treat me like I'm him. I may get mad and say shit ion mean but you know I wouldn't do nothin to intentionally hurt you mama. Just come back home."

I shook my head no as tears fell. I didn't really understand why I was so emotional but I was. I really don't want this pregnancy to be like my last.

"Why you cryin Mo." he sighed.

I couldn't say anything because I just couldn't stop crying. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Shh don't cry, it's gon be Ight I promise."

I cried harder and he held on to me tighter. I was just really overwhelmed about everything that's been going on and all I wanted was some piece.

"I just wanna be happy. I don't want this pregnancy to be like it was with Marion." I sniffed.

"It's not I promise mama, just come back home I swea I won't stress you out."

I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away. "All I'm askin you ta do is ta just trust me again okay ?"

I nodded. "Okay."

He kissed my lips and I kissed back. I missed all of this and I just wanna start over and be happy.

"I luh you."

"I love you too."

He kissed my lips once again and I wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his cologne. He smelled so good.

"You wanna start packin?"

I nodded. "Ight come on."

We both walked upstairs to the room I was sleeping in and I grabbed my suitcases. "They in the closet ?"

I nodded. " imma get the other ones out the drawers and stuff."

He nodded and I went over to the dresser and started taking my clothes out.

"Mo ?"

"Hmm."

"Ain't no mo runnin Ight, I know I'm hard ta put up wit and I know you hard to put up wit sometimes but we got a family mama we can't keep doin dis. No matta how hard it get don't give up on me and I promise you I won't give up on you mama I swea."

I nodded. "I'm sorry for being a bitch, I just be wanting you to see things in my perspective and I know It don't always work that way. I promise we can work on our flaws and grow together."

"No mo breakin up ?"

"No more breaking up." I said kissing his lips.

"I love you."

"I luh you too, more than anythang in da world."

After all my things were packed we headed back home. It was like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I didn't like being apart from August and fighting with him. I want to grow with him not bring myself down with him. I love Aug more than anything in the world and I know if most people were in my shoes they would have left but, nobody knows how the Love August gives me feels. He makes me feel on top of the world, he makes me feel important. He's like my Superman and I'm not letting him go no matter how hard things get.

"We hea mama."

I smiled and got out the car. I miss my beautiful house.

Aug grabbed the heavy stuff and told me to get the light things seeing that I'm pregnant. It was only a few bags so I took them inside within one trip.

We made it upstairs to our room and I started putting all my things up while Aug went in the boys room and put their things back up. I was gonna let my parents and my grandmother know that I had moved back home later on because I don't wanna interrupt their time with the boys.

When I was done putting my things up I sat down on the bed and took I breath. I was tired.
A few moments later Aug walked in scratching his head.

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothin, just glad we back on da same page." He says getting in the bed and laying his head in my lap.

"Me too, I'm not trying to be stressed out like i was with Am-"

"Nah don't even say dat cause it's gon be different dis time and imma make sure it will."

I nodded. "I have to let mom nem know I'm back home."

"They already know."

"How ?"

"I told em when I was on my way ova dea earlier."

"So you just knew I was gonna come back huh." I laughed.

"Nah a nigga was just hopin you would. I missed the fuck outta you and tha chiren."

I smiled and kissed his lips which soon turned into a full make out session.

"Aug," I moaned.

"Shh," he said sliding his hands in my panties.

I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take over.
Comment & vote 🗳.
Enjoy my lovely's 🔅.