30.

~Danielle~

I pulled up at Vonte and Jhania's little hide out house and got out my car. I was so aggravated that he made me turn all the way around for some bullshit I bet.

I walked inside and sat my purse on the coffee table along with my keys. I walked up the stairs and into their room to see Jhania on her knees suckin Vonte up. I cleared my throat and leaned against the wall.

Jhania stopped and looked over at me but Vonte pushed her head back down roughly. I felt sorry for her in a way cause he really be dogging her.

"Bring your sweet ass over here you know the routine." He says looking at me with hooded eyes.

I smirked and bit my lips before I undressed myself. I walked over to him slowly and stood in front of him while Jhania continued sucking him up.

He grabbed Jhania's arm and lifted her up. "Y'all know what to do," he said laying back on the bed.

I climbed on top of him and eased down on him while Jhania rode his face. "Mmm," I moaned.

"Oh my gosh this feels so good." Jhania moaned cupping her breast in her hands.

I tilted my head back as I rode him. Having sex with Vonte was nothing but great pleasure but i didn't like the way he bossed us around.

"Fuck!" Jhania screamed holding on to the head board.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as my body started to shake. "Ugh!" I screaming reaching my climax, so did Jhania.

We all got up and Vonte pushed me back on the bed while Jhania got in between my legs and started eating me out.

I arched my back a little and gripped the sheets.

"Mmm Jhania." I moaned.

Vonte had lifted Jhania up a little and slid inside her from the back making her moan.
I cupped onto my breast while Jhania worked wonders with her tongue. She was better than a man.

"Fuck!" Vonte grunted going faster.

I closed my eyes and tried to take all the pleasure Jhania was giving me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I fluttered my eyes open but quickly put my hands back over my face due to the sun shining in my face. I looked over and noticed Jhania was still sleep but Vonte was gone.

I grabbed the blanket next to me and covered myself up before I got out of the bed. I walked downstairs and saw Vonte in the kitchen eating.

"You finally up?"

I nodded and pushed my hair from my face. "I gotta be at work for seven, so I need to get to my apartment and shower."