40.

~Morgan~

"Kareem bring me back my kids! They have nothing to do with this!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells grabbing me by my neck.

My body was trembling and I had tears running down my face. Kareem had my kids in the other room but I could hear Amarion screaming to the top of his lungs.

"please please please!" I sobbed.

"I'll give you how ever much money you want just don't hurt my kids." I cried.

He let me go and I held on to the bottom of my stomach. I could feel my baby kicking and it hurt my soul. I didn't want to stress but I couldn't help it. I was worried about my kids and their safety, I was worried about Aug's mental state, my family. I was worried about everything.

"Josh!" He called out.

A few moments later Josh walked in holding a ice pack on his head.

"bring the little bastards in here."

Josh nodded and walked out but he returned a few moments later with Zayvion and Amarion. Zayvion face was red from crying and Amarion wouldn't stop sobbing.

Kareem untied me and I rushed over to them but Josh snatched them back. "Uh uh, not so fast." He smirked.

"please don't do this, I'll give you money!" I cried.

"It's not that easy Morgan," Kareem says coming behind me making me flinch.

"What do you want?" I say as my vision start to get blurry due to the tears forming.

"I want you," He says wrapping his arms around my neck from behind me.

"p-please.."

"Mommy!" Zayvion screamed reaching for me but Josh wouldn't let him go.

"Shutup! she's not ya fuckin mama!" Josh yelled at him.

I couldn't do anything but cry. How could he be so cruel to his son.

"shh shh shh, it's gon be over soon." Kareem says kissing my neck making me squirm.

"Vonte!" Kareem yelled.

A few moments later this talk dark guy walked in with Fallen. She had tape on her mouth and she had blood leaking from her head and a few bruises on her face.

He pushed her to the ground and picked Amarion up who had began to cry.

"No! Don't hurt him!" I cry trying to get out of Kareem's grasp.

"Kareem why you gotta do this! Just leave the babies alone!"

"Find out where that nigga Aug at and take the little bastards to him."

"wait that wasn't apart of the plan," the guy says.

"well it is now, so do it and hurry your ass back here with the girls."

He nodded and snatched Zayvion by the hand and walked away.

"please don't hurt them!"

"shhh," Kareem whispers in my ear.

"This is only the beginning." He says again.

~August~
-hours later-

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled smackin the table.

"How the fu- man imma kill this nigga!" I yell lookin at the footage in my house.

I saw everythang' them niggas was doing ta Mo in my house and Vonte, Imma kill that nigga. First he fucked Jhania and got ha pregnant then he fucked with my girl and took my kids. Hell nah!

"We runnin the licenses plate right na," Trav said pausin the footage from outside.

"Who is dat nigga wit dem dreads." I say.

Everybody shrugged.

I ran my hands down my face and took a seat. This shit was too much fa meh. I heard somebody knock on the front doe' so I grabbed my gun from my waste band and walked to the doe'.

I grabbed the doe knob and held on to it fa a few seconds befo' I swung the doe open and pointed my gun.

"Shit!" I say puttin it away and picking up Mari and grabbin Zay by tha hand.

I looked around but ain see nobody. I pulled Zay inside and closed tha doe.

"what tha fuck," Trav says lookin at me.

"Zay where ya mama at?"

"I don't know. The bad man took us away, and the other man wouldn't let mommy go." He cried .

"do you remember the bad man name." I say lookin at him.

"Mommy kept saying Kareem. Daddy I want mommy."

"Shh mommy gon come home okay?"

I pulled him to me while Trav took Amarion. I can't balee' dis shit right na' .

"Big T call up Mo's family and make sure my mama get hea."

"I'm on it boss."

I sat Zay down on tha couch while I tried ta think who tha fuck Kareem was. Ain never heard Mo mention no nigga name Kareem so where tha fuck this nigga come from yo .

"we needa get Jhania ass and see if she in on this shit," Trav said pattin Marion back.

"we gon handle dat bitch but ion think she got sum ta do wit dis. She don't know Josh."

"but she fuckin on Vonte and guess who was hea wit Josh and tha otha nigga? Vonte's ass and how tha fuck did he even know you lived down hea unless Jhania told him cause y'all did run into each otha."

I nodded cause Trav was makin a whole lot of sense. "first we handle them niggas and then we handle Jhania sneaky ass."

He nodded. "Fasho."

~Vonte~

" yo I handled that." I tell Kareem and Josh.

They nodded. "where Jhania?" Josh asked me.

Ain like the way that nigga was wit Jhania but I'm only doing this shit to get to August and to get my money. If it was left up to me I would kill both of these niggas.

"they at tha house."

He nodded. "We not gon make anotha' move right now. We got Morgan and that's that."

"Y'all fuckin up the plan. We wasn't even supposed to take ha ass we was supposed to get the kid."

"That shit don't matta' no mo. It was a change of fuckin plans so either you wit us or you ain't cause either way it go we gon he paid!"

"Man y'all niggas some pussies. Y'all doing all this shit when we can just kill these mothafuckas and get this shit ova wit. Hit me up when y'all stop playin."

I walked out and slammed tha doe. I had my own lil plan that was in motion so I wasn't worried about this shit.

Either way imma win ..

COMMENT & VOTE 🗳.
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG GUYS !
but happy new years and I wish you all the best💓 !

Enjoy my lovely's😊.

Kejahnae🏝-