21.

~India~

"Kash I'm bout to go to my hair appointment." I say sliding my heals on.

My hair was a mess

My hair was a mess. "Ight what time you gon be back." 

"I don't know it depends on how long it takes Morgan to do it."

He nodded. "Ight."

I gave Bry a kiss on the cheek and headed out. I knew Morgan from the hospital that day but we never got to officially meet until last month. Kash introduced us and we hit it off real good. When she told me she had a salon I decided to check it out and I've been going there ever since. Me, Ashley, Yalonda, Tanya, Morgan and Keonna are all super cool. We go out together when we have free time and we all have a lot in common. 

"Hey y'all." I said walking in the shop.

Everybody greeted me and I made my way to Morgan's station. "Hey girl how you doing."

"Good I finally got the ultrasound of my baby."
She smiled.

"That's great. I bet you can't want to find out what you having."

She nodded. "Yes. I can't wait to have this baby."

"I know. Are you having anymore after this." I say taking my hair out the ponytail.

"No I think three is enough. Even though Zay isn't my biological son he's still my baby." She said braiding my hair.

"I feel you. I can't wait to settle down and have kids as well."

"You and Kash needs to."

I laughed. "What no. Kash and I are just friends. Ain't nothing there."

"Hmm. You know you feeling my brother."

I laughed. I know Kash feel some type of way about me because I can tell how he acts but that wouldn't be right on my behalf. Jhania and I was friends and I'll cross the line fucking with Kash even though I have every right to because of the way she did me.

"Kash and Jhania used to be together, hell they have a baby. That would be so trifling."

"I get your point but you don't owe any type of loyalty nor explanation to that bitch. Didn't she fuck around with two of your boyfriends when y'all was friends ?"

I nodded. "But that was in high school though we were young."

"It still counts. India you my girl and all but you're the stupid one in the situation. Why still have loyalty towards her when she wasn't thinking about loyalty when she fucked two guys you dated."

Morgan was the right. I know i look somewhat stupid for still holding on to something that Jhania messed up years ago. I mean I like
Kash he's a very good man and most importantly he's a good father. I can see that Kash likes me in a way because of the way he acts and the way he looks at me.