29.

~India~

"So what did my lawyer say?" I asked Kash.

I had visitation today and honestly I was more than ready to get out this bitch.

"He trynna get you out but these motherfuckas pushing the issue. We needa she they ass cause dat white motherfucka ain't have to put his got damn hands on you man."

I sighed. "Kash calm down I'm alright. He's been suspended."

"Nah his ass should be fuckin fired ! You innocent."

"Kash stop ! Being mad about it is not gonna help me get out of here."

He sucked his teeth and sat back in his chair. "Man I just miss you. This shit ain't even yo fault."

"What about Mr. Melvin he's good with stuff like this. Didn't he get Fallen out ?"

"Yeah, but I think him and his wife out of town."?

I sighed and ran my hands though my hair. I want Jhania so bad man.

"So now what are we gonna do."

He sighed and ran his hands down his face. "I'm still gon try to get them to let you out on bail, yeen do shit so ion see what's the problem."

"I h-"

"Times up !" The guard yells grabbing me.

I mugged the shit out of him and so did Kash.

"Yo yeen gotta grab ha like that nigga !"

The guard ignored him and escorted me back to my cell. I didn't even get to say goodbye😪.

~Fallen~

"I don't think your mama is too fond of me." I chuckle walking through the park with Marion.

We've been talking a lot and turns out he's a really nice person BUT his mom hates me. I understand why she doesn't like me but it's a such thing as forgive and forget. Right?

He sighed and continued to walk. It's was like he was in deep thought about something.

"My mama got trust issues and shit but imma grown man I know how to handle mine."

I stopped walking and looked at him. "Look I know what I did was grimy and I take full ownership for that I really do. I just don't want nobody judging me because of my past. I fucked up and I'm woman enough to admit that I just don't need to be reminded of it every time I'm around you know ?"

"And I respect that you owning up to yo shit but at the end of the day you don't needa kiss nobody ass I don't care who it is. Keep yo head up man."

"I just don't wanna come between you and your family." I mumbled.

"Nah thats not the case, my mama gon come around so stop stressin and shit."

I nodded and we started back walking.

"You like working at the restaurant?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled a little. "I'm glad I don't have to deal with the drama."

He nodded. "Have you talked to them yet ?"

"That's the thing. They never wanna talk things out and to be honest I NEVER did no shit to them. All we had was petty arguments."

He nodded. "Y'all women sum else."

I chuckled cause he always said what comes to his mind. "We been walking forever, you ready to eat." I say.