23.

Yalonda and Richie☝🏽.
~Morgan~

I sighed and threw my covers back and got out of bed. I really wasn't feeling it today but I had work to do. The grand opening of the restaurant is in three days and I have to get the last minute things done.

Jonathan really been helping me with everything but Ashley and I haven't got anything done together. She's busy with her family so I mean I'm not mad at her but whatever.

"Bae." I said shaking August.

"Hmm."

"Get up."

He wiped his eyes sat up in the bed. "What's wrong."

I shook my head. "Nothing I'm just not really feeling it today."

"Come hea."'

I climbed back into bed and straddled his lap. He rubbed my belly and wrapped his arms around my waste.

"Talk ta me mama."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "I don't know I just been feeling down. The shop is going incredibly great and the restaurant is beautiful and everything the grand opening is in three days and I don't hear from Ashley as much and the only person that helps me is Jonathan and that's when he's like really available. Fallen being out is affecting me because I know something is gonna happen and the custody thing with Josh. I just don't know what to do."

"You not by yoself and you kno dat. I told wheneva' you feel like you can't do nothin by yoself or you stressed out come ta me. Don't just ride it out by yoself."

"But aug you got your music and everything going. I can't distract you."

"You my women and the mother of my kids you ain't no distraction."

I nodded. "Come hea."

I leaned up some and gave him a few pecks on the lips. "I love you August."

"I luh you too."

I kissed him one last time before I got up and went in the bathroom. I had a lot to do today so I had to just get ready and prepare myself.

~Yalonda~

"Richie I'm leaving !"

"You said you wasn't working at the shop today." He said coming down the stairs.

"I know but Tanya asked me to fill in for her. Her son is sick again."

He sighed and pulled ne closer to him. "Just tell her you can't."

"Richie no she's filled in for me numerous of times."

"Ight." He says letting me go and walking into the kitchen.

"Really ?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse and keys off the table in the foyer. I didn't wanna argue today so I just left. The kids are gone for two weeks with my parents so Richie has been trying to argue none stop about my job.

The only person that I can really talk to about my problems is Marcus, Morgan's brother. He's like my best friend. Richie doesn't know that I tell Marcus about our fights because that'll just be an even bigger issue.

For some reason Richie is very much jealous of Marcus. For what ? I have no clue. He always says bad things about him when he's around and when he's in Marcus presence he tries to send slick shots at him but Marcus never pays him any mind.

"Hey Yalonda." Darren says as soon as I walked in.

"Hey where Jonathan at ?" I say putting my purse up.