13.

~Jhania~

"Kash don't come at me with that you know I be working, I can't take care of that girl."

"Man you on some other shit. That's yo damn daughta you supposed to make time fa ha."

I shooed him off and grabbed some money out his wallet. I needed to go to the mall.

"Don't ask fa shit else Jhania I swear to God." He said pointing his hand in my face.

"Shutup all you want is yo luh dick sucked I'll do it when I get back."

With that I walked out the door. Kash be really on some other shit and it gets on my nerve. He forever complaining but when I'm fucking him ion hear shit. Typical baby daddies.

I pulled up at the mall and texted my best friend India and let her know I was here. She told me she was standing by the Gucci store so I made my way there.

"Hey bitch !"

"Hey whore." She laughed giving me a hug.

"Ouu I'm loving this all red."

"Take me a picture." She says smiling like a 5 year old.

I took it and showed her.

"Damn bitch I do look cute

"Damn bitch I do look cute."

I laughed. "Duh."

"So what we doing while you in town hoe ?" She asked.

"I wanna go to the club."

"All you wanna do is go clubbing, why you not spending time with my God baby."

"Girl I don't be having time, Kash knows how it is. I'll try to do something with her tomorrow I guess."

"I guess ?"

"Yeah." I shrugged.

She shook her head. "If you say so."

"So you met somebody yet ?"

She shook her head. "Nah I'm chillin right now I can't be poppin my pussy on just any nigga."

"Shidd if they got money why not ?" I shrugged.

"Money ain't everything pooh." She said.

"Money is everything boo."

"That's the difference between us Nia you love that type of shit I don't. All that money and shit is not gonna make me happy."

"Girl get out yo bag and let's buy us some new shit."

"Whatever you say."

The whole day we just bought different stuff and talked about what's been happening these last few weeks. I really didn't come back to L.A for work or to visit. I came to get my man back and soon everybody will know ..