37.

~August~

I opened my room doe and walked in and threw my keys on the table. I had just finished a show and a nigga was beyond tired. I didn't get ta talk ta Mo today and I missed my baybeh.

I looked at the clock and it read 3:38 a.m I knew she was sleep but I called anyways. It rung and rung until she finally answer with ha bonnet on ha head.

"Hello," she yawned
"Hey baybeh."
A smile spreader across ha face makin me smile too.
"Hey."
"How you feeling ? You good?"
She nodded befo' she yawned again.
"I just miss you."
"I miss you too baybeh."
"How much?"
"too much mama."
She smiled, "I saw your show. You did great baby."
"thank ya. It would've been betta if you was dea' witme baybeh."
"I know but you give me time to do what I need to do so imma give you time to do what you want and follow your dreams."
I couldn't do nothin but respect dat. A nigga really can't see his self with no other women but Mo.

We talked on da phone for a while until we both got tired and went ta sleep.

~India~

I pulled in the hospital parking lot and got out my car. It was going on 12:00 in the evening so I decided to see Kash. They wouldn't let nobody see him yesterday because the police was in and out the hospital trynna figure out what had really happened so I honestly don't know if he knows I'm home.

I walked inside and went to the receptionist desk. "I'm here to see Keshaun Stevens."

"Are you a relative." She asked smartly.

"Bitch what room is he in, I'm not gonna ask your stuck up ass again." I snap.

She rolled ha eyes and started typing away on her computer.

"He's in room 311," She responds smartly while slamming the visitors pass on the desk.

I snatched it off the desk and slapped spit from ha mouth. "Bitch I will rip you apart don't play with me." I say snatching her up by her shirt.

She looked scared and all she could do was nod rapidly. I let her go and walked to the nearest elevator.

I pressed the number three and waited patiently for the elevator to go up. When it did I got off and walked down the hall until I saw his room.

I looked through the glass on the door and saw him laying in bed watching tv so I walked in. When he saw me his eyes got buck wide.

"Hey baby," I smiled.

"Come hea girl." He cheesed.

I laughed and walked over to him bed and got in with him. "When you get home?"

"Yesterday, I thought you was the one that bailed me out."

"Nah, now I know who did it though."

"Who?"

"I got a few connects here and thea. I wasn't finna let you sit in thea anotha day."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I- I love you India."

I looked at him for a few seconds to see if he was playing but he wasn't. "I love you too." I smile kissing his lips.

He took my top lip in his mouth wanting an entrance and I let him in.

He slid his tongue in my mouth while I rested my hand on his check

He slid his tongue in my mouth while I rested my hand on his check. Then he started kissing down my neck making a low moan escape my mouth.

"Kash we can't right now." I giggled.

"Let's go in the bathroom then."

"No," I laughed.

He sighed and rested his head on my chest. "Look what you did," he said rubbing his member against my private.

"Stop Keshaun." I giggled.

He groaned and I got out the bed and fixed my shirt. "When are you getting discharged baby?"

"Today I think."

"Tell me what happened." I say.

"Jhania dumb ass, I was about to kill dat bitch."

"Kash I want the whole story."

"Ight so I'm at the house right and the bitch was there in my room waitin on me and shit. So she was like you should get better security or sum shit like that and I was like what the fuck you doin in my house and she was just saying dumb shit so I started beatin ha ass like she was a nigga. I ain't really mean to but shit, look what she did to my daughter and that shit she did to you so I just lashed out and I was bout to shoot ha ass but I got hit in the back of the head with somethin by some nigga."

"How do you know it was a guy?"

"I saw him carry Jhania out before I passed out."

I shook my head. "So what we gon do?"

"Find that bitch, she not gettin off this easy."

I nodded. "It's crazy how all this shit is crumbling ."

He shrugged. "I'm wit whatever."

~Raheem~

I sat outside and watched Kandy house for a few before I got out my car and snuck behind the back. I looked in the window and saw ha in the kitchen cookin wit two lil niggas sittin at da table.

"Bitch," I mumbled.

I got a text from Josh sayin he was here so I told him where I was. A few minutes lata I seen him creep around the house.

"So what we finna do,"he whispered.

"I got this. You be da look out in case she security come."

He nodded and I crept in through the back door. I made my way to the kitchen and peeped in on ha. She wasn't payin me no attention so in went up the stairs .

~Morgan~

"Zay y'all go watch tv until dinner is done okay."

"Okay mommy."

He got out his chair and I helped Amarion get down before they ran off in the living room.

They wanted spaghetti tonight so that's what I was cooking. My parents and brothers are supposed to be coming over for dinner as well.

I heard something fall upstairs making me frown so I turned the temperature down on the food and made my way up the stairs.

The guards wasn't here today so I don't know what that could've been.

I walked in my room and saw that my speaker had rolled off my dresser making me sigh in relief.

I picked it up and placed it back on the dresser before I turned to go back downstairs but I bumped into a hard chest.

"Wea' yuh goin Kandy." He smirked at me.

I backed away in fear as he walked closer to me until my back hit the wall. "Didn't I tell you I wasn't gonna find you."

"Raheem get out of my house before I call the poli-"

I was cut off by his hand going across my cheek causing a burning sensation. "the police can't help you ma." He chuckled.

I just stood there and held on to my cheek forcing the tears not to come boiling out. I was turning into that vulnerable woman again when I was Tony.

Usually I would fight back but I have to think about my kids and the child I'm carrying right now.

"Raheem just please leave."

"You see that can't happen cause you comin with me." He smirked

I shook my head before grabbing a vace next to me and breaking it on his head. He screamed out and fell while I ran out holdin the bottom of my stomach.

When I got down the stairs I ran straight until a face I never thought I'd see again.

"J-Josh."

He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Where you think you goin .."

To be continued ...

Enjoy 🚕.