17.

~Kash~

I heard a knock on the room do' so I got up from my chair and opened it. It was Mo and Aug.

"Hey are you okay." She said hugging me.

"I wanna beat the fuck outta that bitch."

"Wassam." Aug said dappin me up.

"Was'gud."

"Say let me holla at you right quick." He said.

I nodded.

"Ma imma be back."
She nodded and me and Aug went in the hallway.

"Sum wrong ?" I asked.

"Man I know Jhania."

I frowned. "What ?"

"Man me and ha used to date back when we was in high school but she did a nigga dirty. She got pregnant on me by my cousin Vonte but she had a abortion den ha and ha peoples moved from NO. That was the last time we spoke until taday' when I walked in the shop and ha and Mo was talkin and shit. Ain know who she was but she said my name and I was like what the fuck you doin hea. Long story short shit gotta outta hand and she left wit da baby. Ain know she was gon do no stupid shit like dat do'."

I nodded pullin on my chin hairs. "So ha stupid ass did all that dumb shit outta jealousy."

"Could be. But we gon handle dis."

"Fasho."

We walked back in the room and I went and sat by Bry. Jhania better pray that god has mercy on ha soul cause imma kill dat bitch.

~Jhania~

"Girl you have to sneak up here and come get me. Shit is about to hit the fan and I'm not finna get my ass beat by Kash."

"Damn how the hell you wreck the car."
"Never mind that. Just come get me but come around back I'm finna sneak out this bitch before Kash or anybody comes in here."

"Alright I'm on my way."

"Thanks Danielle I owe you girl."

"Girl that's what family is for."

I hung up the phone and hurried and got out the bed. I went in the bathroom and fixed my hair and put back on my regular clothes. I wanted to go see my daughter but I wasn't about to rush it so I'll see her whenever.

My phone vibrated letting me know I had a message. It was Danielle letting me know she was out back. I opened the door and made sure nobody was watching and ran to the back exit.

"Damn bitch what took so long."

"I had to make sure nobody was watching plus this damn ankle killing me hurry up and drive."

She sped off and I took a big sigh of relief. That was close as well. I wonder why India ass couldn't come to my room to see if I was okay. That bitch ain't my friend her hoe ass.

"When we take Augs little bitch down I want India dead to."

She glanced at me then back at the road.

"What ? Why."

"That bitch couldn't even come to my room to see if I was okay. I want her dead."

"Nia you sure cause you know ain't no going back once we do this."

"100% positive."