28.

~Morgan~

I groaned and flipped the covers back. I looked at the clock and it read 8:39 a.m. I sighed and sat up and looked over at Aug who was still sleeping. I leaned over and kissed his cheek before getting up and going in the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes.

I smiled and looked down at my belly that was growing a lot. I ran my hands across my belly button, wondering when it was gonna start poking out. I was almost 5 months now but my belly was pretty small and that worried me. It's grown but yet it's still small.

I pushed those thoughts in the back of my head for now and grabbed my Mango and sea salt body wash and started washing up.

I stayed in there for about 40 minutes before I turned the shower off and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around me and sat at my vanity. I grabbed my mango and sea salt lotion and applied it to my skin before grabbing my Victoria's Secret bra and panty set and put it on.

I walked out the bathroom and into my closet to find something to wear, I wasn't bout to dress up cause I was only going over to my parents house for a little bit.

I grabbed some maternity skinny jeans and slid em on before grabbing a shirt I got from PINK and some LOVE PINK sandals. I looked back at Aug and he was still sleeping. He looked really tired so I decided against waking him up. I put my hair in a ponytail and applied a little perfume before writing Aug a note.

I grabbed my phone, purse and keys before kissing his lips and walking out. I carefully made my way downstairs cause last time I almost killed myself trynna wall down the stairs.

I set the alarm and went outside to my Jeep. I haven't drove it in forever. I started my engine and backed out the driveway and headed to my parents. I turned the radio on and let my music play as I drove.

What if I broke our monogamous agreement
What if I told you I lied but didn't mean it
What if my one mistake
Had the potential to break
Up our happy home
Would you want to know

I turned the music up a bit and hummed to the song. I haven't heard this song in so long.

What if I confessed it and though she didn't mean nothing since it happened
You're thinking about leaving
What if I suppressed it
And made a vow to never mess with another
Is it cool for me to smother the facts
Is it cool for me to cover my tracks
If you'd never know
Or would me not being honest hurt you more

A few moments later I stopped at a red light and continued singing the song. I looked to the left and saw two guys in a car and looked back at the road.

I frowned and looked back at the guys. I noticed it was the same ones from that Jamaican spot a little while back. The one on the passenger side tapped the driver and they both looked at me. I quickly looked away and waited on the light to turn green.

When I did I hit the gas. I looked in my review mirror and noticed the car was gone. I took a sigh in relief and made my way to my parents house.

When I got there I parked in the driveway and turned my engine off. I grabbed my purse, keys and phone and hopped out my truck and locked my doors. I went ahead and went in cause I knew they wouldn't have said nothing plus they're my parents lol.

"Hey ma where's daddy at." I say walking in the kitchen.

"Hey sweetheart, he's upstairs. He should be down in a few" she says stirring a pot of grits.

"Oh, did any mail come over here for me."

She nodded. "It's over there on that table. What you order this time ?"