11.

~Viola~

"Mom dad said hurry up we're gonna miss our flight." Ray says coming in the room.

"Honey I'm coming I have to find my phone."

"Dad has it."

"Well he should have told me something, let's go."

We went outside and got in the cab and made our way to the airport. Monte and I decided last week that we should move to America. Things down here have gotten bad and I really need to talk to Morgan. I don't like the way things ended. I miss her I mean she was like a daughter to me and I miss Zayvion too.

"You excited ?" Monte asked.

I shrugged. "It is what it is."

"Come on don't be like that. I'm sure she's gonna talk you."

"I should have just told her."

He sighed. "Don't blame yourself."

I sighed and thought about what all could happen when Morgan saw me.

I wish things would have went down differently and I wish I didn't hurt her. She was like a daughter to me and I felt a strong connection with here.

When we first met it was like we'd known each other for years. I could tell her everything but I was so foolish to keep that secret from her.

"Babe we here," Monte says.

I looked out the window and saw that we were indeed at the airport. I started to get nervous and I guess Monte noticed because he laid his hand on my thigh and slightly squeezed it.

"Just think of the best."

I nodded and got out the cab. I grabbed my things and Monte and Rayleigh got theirs. We had already had everything in place in America we just needed to get there.

Monte has friends down there that helped him with everything and I'm very grateful. All I have to do now is do a little research and find the right time to talk to Morgan.

"Ma why are you so quiet."

"Nothing baby I'm just thinking."

They called our flight and we headed aboard. Well here goes nothing...

~Kash~

I was sittin in my basement smokin a blunt. Fa some reason I kept thinkin bout shordy. We haven't talked in a while and I know why. She told me dat ha baby daddy ain't appreciate our "relationship" and I respect that. I'm not the type of nigga that still push up on a breezy afta she say no dat just ain't me.

Today I'm takin my babygirl to ha shop to get ha hair done cause she need it. I know ha stupid ass momma ain't gon take time to do it and shit.

"Daddy im seeing our friend today ?"

"Yeah stank, come on."

She reached fa me to pick ha up and I did. She loved me and I loved ha just as much. She the only female I need in my life right na'.

~Morgan~

"so you mean to tell me y'all ain't never fucked on a boat," Darren says.

We all busted out laughing.

"No everybody not a freak like you Darren."

"Baby let me tell y'all that dick was hittin me in the bottom of my esophagus it was so good, then the boat was rockin and shit makin it feel better I was like lawwd."