16.

~Jhania~

"So are you gon tell me the real reason why you still here." India asked me.

"A little birdie told me that August is here."

"Bitch you dumb as hell. Everybody know the infamous August Alsina lives down here. As a matter of a fact I seen him like a week ago in the mall."

"So why you ain't tell me."

"Cause you and Kash together ain't it ?"

"Bitch no we just fucking for right now."

"Oh well my bad, what you want with him anyways. You said y'all was done years ago."

"No HE said we were done. It's not over until I say it's over."

"Bitch you is delusional." She laughed.

A laughed too but little did she know I was very much serious. Aug thought he was gonna drop me and get away with it. Tuh, he got me fucked up. Im his first love and I'll always come before any other bitch.

"Let me go so I can go pick Bryleigh up for her hair appointment." I sighed.

"I thought you said Kash was gonna take her."

"He was but he had to get over to his mamas house and do something." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well alright then see you later girl."

"Later boo."

We hugged and I went outside and got in my Range. I really didn't have time to bring Bry to get her hair done but oh well, I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.

When I got to Kash mama house I blew the horn so he could bring her out. His mama does not like me and I do not like that bitch that's why I had to stay outside because she said I wasn't welcomed in her raggedy ass house. I don't fuck with none of Kash's people.

"Hi mommy."

"Hey babe, you okay ?"

She nodded while Kash buckled her in her car seat. "As soon as her hair done bring her back cause we having a dinner over here Ight ?"

"I hear you."

"Bye stank daddy love you."

"Bye bye." 

She kissed his cheek and he closed the door. I pulled off and made my way to the hair salon Kash gave me directions to. I noticed it was the same place I come to get my hair did.

I took about fifteen minutes to make it there so when we made it I got out and helped Bry get out. She ran up to the door and I made sure my car doors was locked before opening the door for her.

"Hey friend !" She yelled running over to the girl that does my hair who name I learned was Morgan.

"Hey friend." She laughed hugging her.

She looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back. "You not here with your dad today?" She asked Bry.

I was taken back cause how the fuck she know Kash. "No my mommy bring me today."

"I didn't know you had kids ?"

"Yeah I only have one."

She nodded. "Well you can take a seat over there it's not gonna take me long to do her hair."

I nodded and took a seat where all the other parents was or the people who were waiting to get their hair did.

_30 minutes later_