19.

Keonna☝🏽.
~Kash~

I pulled in India driveway and jumped out my car leaving it open and the car still runnin. I ran up to the door and stopped seeing it slightly open. I kicked it open a little with my feet and walked in. Before I could get all the way inside I saw India body laid out on the floor and she had blood coming from ha head.

"Shit !"

I rushed over to ha and scooped ha up in my arms.

"India wake up."

"India!"

I got no answer. She was unconscious.

"Fuck !"

I picked ha up and went out to my car. I laid ha in the back seat and sped out ha driveway. I had my emergency lights on while I sped through traffic.

I made it to the hospital in 5 minutes and parked my car in the emergency entrance. I jumped out and got ha out the backseat.

"Aye I need some help over here !"

The receptionist ran over to me yellin out some docta name.

The doctor come ova to me wit a stretcher and I laid ha on it. They wheeled ha off to the back and I took a seat in the waiting room. Man this shit crazy.

~Jhania~

"Did you do it ?"

He took off the mask and his all black hoodie and nodded.

"You know I did. That bitch stabbed me though."

"Sit down and let me see."

He sat at my vanity in my bathroom and held his leg out. I lifted his pants leg and pulled his shoe off.

"Damn Vonte she got you good. You wanna go see a doctor ?"

"Hell no just clean it and wrap it up."

I nodded and grabbed the first aid kit in the cabinet. I cleaned it up and wrapped it up good.

"Alright I'm done."

I washed my hands and put the trash away. He got up and limped into my room and sat on the bed. I wiped the stuff down in the bathroom then closed the door and walked in my room. 

"Where Danielle at ?"

"Somewhere.. I don't know." I shrugged.

"So What we gon do next."

"We gotta get August's girlfriend."

"Nah we gotta get em when they weak."

"So what's the plan"

"I want the kid."

"August's kid ?"

He smirked and nodded.

"Okay game on." I smiled.

He smirked and and laid back on the bed. Sooner or later I'm gonna get what I want, and that's August.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I bet Kash ass somewhere looking stupid. I don't why I had a baby by him anyways. I just loved the money and the things he bought me.

I laughed and pulled out my phone. I changed the number because I knew Kash would be calling once he found out I left the hospital. When I want Kash to find me I'll come to him but all I'm focused on is getting everyone that stands in my way.

~India~

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around the room. My head was hurting and my whole body ached. I noticed I was now in the hospital but no one was here with me.