6.

~Morgan~

"Zayvion you got your stuff you're ready ?"

"Yes mommy But my watch won't stay on."

"Come here."

He walked over to me and I fixed his watch. "You look pretty mommy."

"Thank you baby, you don't think it's too much

"Thank you baby, you don't think it's too much."

"Nope you look like a flower princess." he laughed.

"And you're my prince now come on and let's go meet Auntie Ashley."

"Yay !"

I laughed and grabbed his hand and made my way out of the hotel room.

~Marcus~
"Marcus I'm not saying you have to stay the whole time I'm just saying stay for just a hour or two to get along with everybody."

"Get along with everybody for what ma ? fuck them."

"Watch your mouth Marcus, Morgan's death was hard on all of us and I know it still hurts but baby you can't keep acting like th-"

"Ma I'm not trynna hear that. Y'all chose to forget about Mo I'm not. That's my damn sister."

"Boy watch your mouth in front of your mama." My dad said walking in the kitchen.

"Ion got time for this bull man," I said grabbing my keys.

"Boy sit yo black ass down. You not going no damn where. That's what's wrong witcha now, ya stubborn ass hell." My grandma said tossing ha damn shoe at me luckily I ducked.

"Alright grandma," I pointed at her.

"What you pointing fa ? You not finna kick nobody ass so sit ya black ass down and act civilized. Lord Morgan probably turning over in ha grave right now. Look at you, all out of control."

I sighed not wanting to hear they ass nag and shit about what my sister doing and shit. I've had enough.

"MO IS DEAD IGHT SHE DEAD ! ION NEED YALL THROWING SHIT IN MY FACE AND REMINDING ME OF HA NOT BEING HEA NOW LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND LET ME GRIEVE AND GET OVER IT ON MY OWN GOT DAMN ! YALL HAD YALL TIME NOW LET ME HAVE MINE !"

"Marcus." My mama called out.

I grabbed my keys and left. I was gonna come back when my head was straight.

~Ashley~

Babe come on we're gonna be late !"

"It prolly ain't even no people dea yet so chill out."

"I talked to Aug thirty minutes ago he said people were starting to come. You know I gotta drop you off and run by the shop to get some stuff."

"Can dat wait ?"