3.

~Morgan~

"Mommy can I go play on the monkey bars."

I nodded. "Stay where I can see you."

"Okay," he ran off to the monkey bars and I pulled out my phone.

I sighed and typed Ashley's number in, if it's the same. I hope she's alive.

I locked my phone and put my focus back on Zayvion

I locked my phone and put my focus back on Zayvion. He was playing on the monkey bars with two other kids who looked about his age. I was trying to wait on Viola but she was taking forever. She was supposed to be here an hour ago.

I waited thirty more minutes before I grabbed my purse and keys and got up.

"Zayvion come on let's go !"

"Mommy can we go to the ice cream truck first." He said pointing at the ice cream truck.

"Yeah come on."

I grabbed his hand and we walked over to the ice cream truck.

"What do you want."

"I want Reese's ."

"Alright can I get a medium Reese sundae and a medium homemade vanilla with brownie chunks."

He nodded. "No problem," he said in his Jamaican accent.

A few minutes later he handed us the ice cream and I handed him the money.

"Thank you mommy."

"You welcome baby."

"I'm excited about going back home."

I looked down at him. "Really ?"

He nodded. "Zay how about we go see your other mom when we get back home."

"Why," he said looking up at me.

"Don't you miss her."

He shrugged. "What if she don't miss me."

"Don't say that, I know she misses you a lot."

"Okay we can see her but can we bring her a present."