26.

~India~

I walked in the house and went straight upstairs. I can't believe after all the shit that bitch Jhania did Kash took HER side over me and his own daughter. That shit not right.

"What you doin bruh."

I ignored him and started snatching my clothes out the closet. I was more so disappointed than anything because Kash told me when he saw her she had hell to pay but instead he let her go free. What the fuck kinda shit is that.

"Yo I know you heard me, put that shit back man," he said picking up my clothes.

"Move Keshaun. I can't believe you did that shit. How could you take her fucking side ! She almost killed Bry for Christ sake or do you not give a damn about that !"

"Man shut the fuck up, I told you I was gon handle it but you too quick to pop the fuck off man !"

"Get out of my way."

"I told you yo ass ain't going no where."

I tried pushing past him but he pushed me against the wall and snatched my clothes out my hand.

"give me my stuff !"

"Shut the fuck up befo you wake my daughter up."

"alright."

I grabbed my phone and purse off the dresser right along with my keys. If he won't let me get my things I can buy more clothes.

"Man put that shit back !"

"Kash move ! I'm not staying here with you."

"I don't give a fuck what you don't wanna do. Gimme that fuckin purse !"

"No."

He clenched his jaw and bald his fist up. I know this nigga better not put his got damn hands on me.

"You got three fuckin seconds to put it back." He said sitting down on the bed and looking at me.

I ignored him and walked out the room as fast as I could. When I looked back he was running down the stairs so I ran outside and jumped in my car and locked my doors.

"Open the fuckin door India ain playin witchu !"

"Kash move !"

I crunk my car up and he stood back some before punching the window making glass get all over me.

"What the hell is wrong with you !"

He tried to reach for the door but I pulled off and swerved out of the driveway. I wasn't going to my house because I knew that was gonna be the first place he went to so I decided to go to a motel, but first I had to get my window fixed.

~Yalonda~

"Richie."

"What," he said walking into our closet.

"We need to talk."

"Not now I gotta go somewhere."

"Where could you possibly be going when it's almost midnight."

"Did I question you when you was out all night at that damn grand opening."

"No but that-"

"Well Shutup." He says putting his jacket on and walking out the room.

I sighed and got out the bed and followed him.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden. We were doing good, like what is it."

He ignored me and kept walking.

"Richie wait." I say grabbing his arm when he reached for the door.

"What !"

He yelled pushing me back against the wall making a picture break and me fall to the floor. I groaned and touched the back of my head feeling blood and a knot start to form.

I couldn't do anything else but look up at him with tears swelling in my eyes. This was his first time ever putting his hands on me.

"See look what you made me do ! You don't now how to listen."

He squatted down next to me and looked at me but I looked away. I couldn't look at him.

"Don't you dare turn away from me." He said grabbing my jaw roughly and turning ny head towards him.

"Stop." I yell slapping him right across the face. His face was really red and my hand was on fire.

"Now what you do that for. Huh?"

He said snatching me up by my neck and pushing me against the wall.

"I don't wanna hurt you Lon."

"Let go." I say trying to push him back.

He let me go and I fell to the floor once again holding my neck.

He walked out the door and I stayed on the floor and let the tears fall. Why would he do this to me. I'm his wife, and the mother of his kids. He's supposed to love me.

I managed to get off the floor and go upstairs to our room. I grabbed the first aid kit out the cabinet in the bathroom and started to clean and bandage the back of my head up.

I feel so stupid..

_3:00 am_

I fluttered my eyes open when I heard the front door slam and keys drop. I looked at my clock and sighed before pulling the covers over my head. I didn't wanna put up with Richie tonight.

Our room door opened and closed and I could hear his footsteps slowly approaching me. I just closed my eyes shut because I didn't have anything to say to him honestly. He hurt me.. he really put his hands on me and I'm his WIFE. He's supposed to be my protector.

I felt the covers being taken off of me and kisses on my cheek. I knew he was drunk because I could smell the alcohol on his breath along with the perfume on his shirt.

"I know you not sleep," He slurred.

I kept my eyes closed hoping he would eventually give up and go to bed.

"Yalonda stop playing and get up. I'm sorry I hit you I won't do it again I promise." He said rubbing my back.

I closed my eyes tighter and clutched on to my pillow. I felt his hand go up my gown making me open my eyes and sit up.

"Richard Stop please."

"Man come here I said I was sorry."

He tried kissing me but I dodged it. He leaned up a bit and frowned before he grabbed me by my neck roughly.

"Richie Stop." I say holding on to his arm.

He pushed me back on the bed roughly and got on top of me. "You must be fuckin on that nigga Marcus."

"Richie no.. please stop."

He laughed and let me go. "Next time I won't be so sympathetic. Oh and if you think about telling them lil hoes at that shop I'll kill you and take the kids."

I looked down and wiped the tear from my cheek. "You hear me."

"Yes.." I mumbled.

"Good." he says going in the bathroom and closing the door.

He's really turning into a monster..

Comment and vote 🗳.
I'm sorry it took so long y'all it's been a lot going on. Buuuut don't forget to contact me about the book because I am very open and will answer any of your questions.

What y'all think about Richie though ?

Do y'all think focusing on other characters more is good ?

Kash and India 👀 I know y'all got some thoughts on that one ?

What y'all think Jhania gon do ?
Talk to me y'all ☺️.

Enjoy my lovely's 🔋.