7.

~August~
_days later_
I got out da bed and went in da bathroom. Today imma meet up wit Mo fa lunch and talk about the barbecue and imma apologize cause she ain't deserve that.

Amarion was excited as hell he can't stop talkin about his mama. He don't even give me attention no mo.

"Daddy come on I ready to see mommy."

"Boy you betta stop rushin me, come hea so I can brush yo hair."

"I already brush it daddy

"I already brush it daddy."

"No you didn't come hea."

He stomped ova to me and I brushed his hair down. "You betta chill out luh boy."

"I chill daddy."

"Na come on."

I helped him down the stairs and he ran out to the garage. "Boy yo mama not goin no whea."

I unlocked da doe and helped him in and I closed da doe and went on my side. I turned da engine on and made my way to the "Republique". It's a lil restaurant down town dat Mo picked.

"Daddy hurry hurry."

I chuckled and parked in a parking spot. "Come on let's get out."

He unbuckled his seat belt and I got out and opened da doe. I grabbed his hand and helped him step out da car.

I seen Mo get out a car wit Zayvion so I made my way ova to ha. She looked good too.

"Wassup

"Wassup."

She ignored me and picked Amarion up. "Hey mommy."

"Hey baby," she said kissin his cheek.
He giggled and squirmed out ha arms.

We got a table outside cause I know how Mo get. She'll fuss my ass out in front of all dem white people.