10.

~Fallen~
Fa•lyn

"Garcia get up." The hard yelled unlocking my cell.

"What's going on ?"

I turned around and put my hands around my back so she could cuff me. It's was normal procedure.

"You have visitors."

I felt in my gut that something wasn't right because for one I've never got a visitor since I've been here. Nobody came not even Josh surprisingly.

She brought me to the visitors room and took the cuffs off of me. I rubbed my arms due to the slight pain and sat at the table. A few moments later the other door opened and in came Morgan and my son. She looked way different than before and Zayvion, he was so big and handsome. I almost didn't recognize him.

She waved and gave me a smile. "Someone wanted to come see you."

I looked down and he stood behind Morgan's legs biting his finger. "Come on Zay we talked about this. Go on and talk to her."

"What if she doesn't like me," he whispered but I heard him.

"It's okay you can talk to me." I say.

He looked up at Morgan and she nodded. Then he came from behind her legs and stood in front of me.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi baby." I smile with tears in my eyes.

"Are you gonna come home soon ?"

I looked down. "I would love to come home more than anything in the world but the bosses said that mommy did something bad so I have to stay here for a long time."

"How long ?"

"You're gonna be a big big boy when mommy can come home."

"So that means I can't see you on Christmas and my birthday."

I nodded and he wiped my tears from my face. "Don't cry mommy, I'm not sad. I can wait for you to come home and then I'll have two mommy's"

I nodded and chuckled a little bit. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

He hugged me and and I hugged him back. It was like a big weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I stood up and hugged Morgan and she hugged me back.

"Thank you for doing this."

"I couldn't just leave him like that."

I pulled away and she looked at me for a while before speaking. "Did you really do it ?"

I shook my head. "After he took Zayvion to the basement that day he raped me and that's all I remember. Then when I woke up I wasn't even in Jamaica I was here so I just started trying to live past everything and that's when I saw the news about tonys body being found in that house and stuff like that. Then months later I'm being framed for his murder."

She shook her head. "I'm gonna get some help from my dad to help get you out."

I shook my head. "No you don't have to do that. I guess God is punishing me in this way." I shrugged.

"No whoever framed you can't get away with it."

"They took two years from your son. Think about it Fallen. If you can't do it for yourself do it for that little boy right there."

I looked at Zayvion and my heart skipped a beat. This is my only opportunity and I'm gonna have to take it. 

"Okay I'll do it as long as someone doesn't get killed behind this."