5.

Rayleigh☝🏽.
~Viola~

"You still haven't talked to her ?" Monte asked.

I shook my head. "She won't answer my calls."

"Viola you should have been told her that."

"Who's side are you on Monte."

He sighed. "Don't start this," he says getting up and going to the bathroom.

I sighed and dialed Morgan's number again but it went straight to voicemail. I don't know what else to do. I know it was wrong to keep that secret from her but it wasn't like I did it on purpose.

"Ma what's for dinner ?" Rayleigh asked.

"I don't know, what do you want ?"

"Takeout."

"Ray we had takeout last night."

She sighed. "Fine."

"Don't give me that attitude."

She walked out of the room and I got up from my bed and went in the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets to see what was on the menu tonight but it really wasn't anything in there I wanted.

"Monte !"

"Yeah ?" He says walking in the kitchen.

"Seafood ?"

He nodded. "Seafood."

"Alright well go to the House Boat Grill and pick up something for dinner."

He nodded. "Alright."

-days later-
~Morgan~
_4:00 am_
Today is the day it's finally here. I'm finally going back to America to be with my family. Thanks to Kash I finally get to leave.

The cookout is tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous at what everybody gon think but then again I know they gon be happy to see me.

"Mommy look we here," he says pointing out the window.

I looked it and saw that we was at the airport. I can't wait to get on that plane and go home.

"Come on let's get out."

We got out the car and grabbed our bags and stuff with the help of the driver. When we got everything we made it inside.

We went through airport security and all that boring stuff. Now we're just sitting down waiting for our flight to be called.

"Mommy are we gonna come back to see Nanna Viola."

"Maybe baby, I don't know yet."

"Okay."

Our flight was being called so we made our way on the plane and took our seats.

"Are you excited ?" I ask Zay.

"A little bit," he smiled. "My other mama is gonna be excited to see me ?"

"Of course she is, I know she would," I say kissing his forehead.

It's gonna be a nine hour flight so I got comfortable and so did Zay.

~Ashley~

I had just made it inside the airport and lord knows I was shittin bricks. Heaven and I were sitting down waiting on Morgan and I was nervous as hell. This was gonna be my first time seeing Morgan in two years. I didn't know what to expect.

"Mommy can we get ice cream after," Heaven says twirling gum around on her finger.