8.

~Morgan~
I woke up and removed my hair from my face. I looked over at Aug who was sleeping and sighed. We've been having sex for the past two weeks and he's been here non stop with the boys. He acts like Zayvion is really his and I like it. We're not together but he tries to act like it but I'm just by having it right now.

I've been talking to Kash and turns out he's a pretty cool guy. Aug doesn't like it but he has to learn that he can't control who I talk to when we're not together.

I tried getting out of the bed but he pulled he pulled me closer. "Uh uh whea you goin," he mumbled.

"Aug let me up."

He loosened his grasp and let me out of the bed. I went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. It was 9:36 and I had to open the shop at 10:30. So I hoped in the shower and stayed in there for about 30 minutes. When I was done I got dressed in my black and white tight fit dress with my all black stiletto heals.

I did my edges and touched up my curls before grabbing my all black MK tote and my car keys

"Aug get up I'm bout to go and you know the boys are gonna be up in a few minutes."

"Girl gon wit allat a nigga trynna sleep." He mumbled.

I kicked the side of the bed and snatched the covers off of him. "Aug get yo boney ass up."

"I'm up got damn," he said sittin up and rubbing his eyes.

"You better be, I'm bout to go I gotta open the shop in fifteen minutes."

"Ight come hea."

I walked over to him and stood between his legs. "I luh you." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too now let me go."

"Gimmie a kiss."

I pecked his lips and tried pulled away but he held on to my tighter. "Uh uh a real one."

"Really Aug."

He nodded. I leaned down and kissed his lips slowly while he rubbed his hands up my dress. I knew what this was gonna lead to so I pulled away.

"I gotta go."

"Ight."

He slapped my ass and I shook my head. I made my way outside to my car and got in.

 I made my way outside to my car and got in