March 10, 1972

A/N: Sorry about no updates yesterday. I'll post three today to make up for it :)

I snuck up into the boys dorm room. "Happy Birthday!" I shouted, waking them all up.

"Uhhhh Y/n. What are you doing?" Sirius asked, covering his head with his pillow.

"It's Rem and I's birthday. The best day of the year if you ask me" I said shutting the door behind me and sitting on the edge of Peter's bed. He was already up.

"Is she always like this?" James asked.

"Oh you love it" I told him.

...Later in the Common Room...

"Y/n, I have been preparing a stunning prank on our dear friend Severus and I figure because it's your birthday, you can help me if you want" Sirius said.

"That'd be great!" I replied "what's the plan?" I asked, leaning in so the other students couldn't hear.

"James is going to distract him after dinner and then you and I are going to slip Fart Fudge into his pocket so it smells like he farted. Rem, I need you to distract the teachers"

"How am I supposed to do that?" he asked.

"Just ask them about the homework or something" James said "Peter we need you to deal with Lily. She's always with him and she'll know if something's going on" James said. I didn't like getting Lily into this but at least they weren't pranking her.

...After the prank...

"Hide" Sirius whispered to me. I went down and sat with Grace and Marlene.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" I said, looking over my shoulder to see if Severus had noticed us.

"Oh we were just-" Marlene started to say before James gave me the all clear.

"That's great, gotta go" I said, getting up from the table and high fiving the boys.

"He didn't suspect a thing!" James said.