June 12, 1972

"Are you sure we can visit this summer?" I asked James.

"Yeah totally. We have a bunch of extra rooms. mum said she'd love for you all to stay over" James replied.

"I haven't even met your mum but I can just tell she's the best" Sirius said.

"Okay, let's make it happen. When can we all meet up?" Peter asked.

"How about July 25?" I asked.

"How did you come up with that?" asked Sirius.

"Just a random day in the middle of the summer" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok deal" Rem said "we'll see you guys then" he continued as we stepped off the train.

"See you guys!" Sirius shouted as Peter walked off to his family.

I spotted mum and Dad out of the corner of my eye. "Come on guys! I want you to meet our parents" I said, grabbing Rem's arm as James and Sirius followed.

"Mum, dad, this is James Potter and Sirius Black" Remus said.

"Wait, Potter? Like Fleamont Potter?" Dad asked James.

"Yes, he's my father," James said.

"No kidding," Dad said. We all looked at Dad with a shocked face. "How about Euphemia? Are they still together?" Dad continued.

"Yeah, she's my mother. They've been married for a while" James said.

Rem and I were still looking at him like he was crazy. "Well Fleamont and I were best friends when we were at Hogwarts and him and Euphemia always had a thing for each other. Are they here?" he asked, looking around. James pointed to a couple standing by the train. We all walked over to the two of them.

"Hello you two. Care to catch a dragon?" Dad asked.

"Lyall? Is that you" Fleamont asked.

"The one and only" my dad said, hugging his old best friend. "Long time no see". My dad looked over at Euphemia.

"Oh Euphemia sweetheart, how have you been?" he continued, hugging the woman that had a very large smile on her face.

"Well I've been good-" she started to say.

"Should we go?" Sirius whispered to me. The four of us were just staring at the adults.

"Good idea" I whispered back as we all stepped away.