September 8, 1974

"Summer could not have been longer," Lily said. "I hate having to go back to the muggle world"
"You didn't miss much. There isn't a lot of magic going on at the Potter's" I replied, opening the door to our dorm.
"Yeah but you still got to be with all of them. I wish I could have been there"
"You really don't. For a whole week I had to share a bed with James"
"I mean, I don't know WHY you don't like him. I'd totally date him if he was interested in me" Lily said.
"Oh god Lily. Don't tell me that you've fallen for his charm too" I said.
"I'm sorry. It's really quite impossible to stay away"
"It's actually quite easy. In simple terms, I just don't like him. He's like a brother to me"
"Excpet for the incest part"
"Yeah, except for that. I should probably go check on them" I replied, walking out the door and towards the boys dorms. They could never come visit, due to the fact that a slide guarded the girls dormitory. I can't tell you how many times I've seen them try to break it down or climb over it, it never works. They already had their names plastered onto the door in very bold writing.

James Potter
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Peter Pettigrew
I walked straight in, not even knocking on the door only to open it to four naked boys prancing around the room. I quickly shut the door, regained my thoughts, and knocked.
"It's Fawn. Can I come in?" I asked.
"Uhhhh give us a second.." Sirius called from the other end of the door. I waited for about a minute before he spoke again "Come in!" This time I opened the door to see Peter sitting on the bed reading, Rem was looking through the dresser and Sirius and James leaning back on their beds, trying to look casual. They tried to act like they hadn't just been naked and I tried to act as if I hadn't seen it.
"I like the sign on your guy's door" I said, sitting down on the floor against James' bed.
"Thanks. I had to practically DRAG Rem away from his book but I think it was worth it" Sirius replied.
"So...what have you guys been doing all day?" I didn't want to remember what I had just seen but I would like some answers.
"Pretty much just waiting for you to come by" James said.
"Am I really that predictable?" I asked.
"No, just stupid enough to think that we didn't see you in the doorway a few minutes ago"
"Oh? Is that Lily calling me? I should probably go. Night boys" I said, closing the door behind me.