May 21, 1973

"Welcome to the 1973 Quidditch House Cup Final. Today we've got a great match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. I'm your host, Regulus Black" I heard from over the loudspeaker while I was in the locker room. I changed as fast as I could and met up with the team. We all got into our lines and waited for our names to be called.

"You ready?" Dan whispered.

"No, not really" I replied. We both smiled.

...Timeskip to the end of the game...

"And Marlene Mckinnon has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins! Gryffindor wins! Gryffindor wins!" Regulus shouted from the teacher's box. I flew down to the ground and went around hugging the team.

"You did it Dan!" I told him, hugging him.

"Are you kidding? You scored more goals than me. This is because of you" he said, pointing to the roaring crowd. I noticed the boys standing in the crowd. I stuck up my pinky and they did the same. How could I have ever been mad at them? 

I talked to a few more people and congratulated Marlene on catching the snitch. Eventually, the boys made it down to the field. James came down first and I really didn't want to hug him. I was still mad at him for slapping Sirius but I was in a good mood so I did it anyway.

"So you forgive me?" he asked, hugging me tighter.

"Oh, not really but I'm in a good mood" I said, hugging him even tighter. I let go soon after I saw Sirius.

"Sirius!" I yelled, hugging him.

"There's my little quidditch prodigy" he replied "Couldn't have done this without me could you?" he asked.

"No, I owe it all to you" I said sarcastically.