Episode 11 - When Love and Hate Collide

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE, SUGGESTIVE CONTENT, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

        ~

Kai stares back at me, a glint of anger and fear in his ferocious green eyes.

"What did you just do," he asks lowly.

"How did you know Skylar didn't have a tattoo?"

"What the hell did you do, Tasha!"

"They're fine!" I shout. "I just made them leave. How did you know about Skylar?"

"You controlled them with your power," Kai says accusingly, ignoring my question. "Is that how you won your matches?"

"We're not here to talk about that!" I snap.

"Well that's what I want to talk about!"

"Just answer the damn question!"

"I've seen her naked," Kai snarls. "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"And why did you see her naked," I ask, voice quavering. I already know why, but I don't want it to be true.

"You know why! Do you want me to spell it out for you? I had sex with her!"

My lungs forget to take in air when I open my mouth. My head spins and I stumble backwards.

"You fucked her?" I whisper.

"Yes, Tasha. I fucked her," Kai says angrily.

"What the hell!" I shout, grabbing the nearest item and throwing it at his head. He ducks out of the way and the vase shatters against the wall.

"What do you mean, what the hell!"

"Why the hell would you fuck her!" I yell. "It was supposed to be us! You were supposed to wait for us!"

"There is no us!" Kai yells back. "You said so yourself months ago!"

My face is as red as his room; my blood is boiling. "That doesn't give you the right to fuck someone else!"

"Oh, no you don't," Kai growls, waving a finger at me. "You don't get to say that."

"Why not?"

"Don't play stupid, Tasha."

"Enlighten me," I snarl, placing my hands on my hips.

"You kissed Cole!"

My mouth falls open in disbelief. "You can't blame me for that!"

He crosses his arms condescendingly. "And why cant I blame you for that?"

"Because that was a mistake, which was caused by you and your selfishness!"

"My selfishness?" Kai repeats exasperatedly. "Yeah, because I'm the selfish one. And I doubt you regret kissing Cole."

My nostrils flare and I clench my fists. My heart is pounding in my ears. I cant believe he has the audacity to say such a thing.

"Are you calling me a slut?"

"If the shoe fits!"

A shake my head, laughing in disbelief. "I hate you."

"No," Kai says, a cruel smirk jumping to his face. "You love me."

I throw another item at his face, this time it's the picture of us. Again, he ducks out of the way, which was probably lucky because a wave of dark energy had gone with it.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"WELL THEN GET OUT!"

"Fine!" I shout decisively. "I cant believe I ever loved you."