Episode 17 - Blaze of Glory

Everyone is lined up at the narrowest edge of the Corridor of Elders; All the elementals, the citizens of Ninjago, and the Serpentine stand like a wall, all of them prepared for battle. Hundreds of Anacondrai approach us, hissing and shouting, but we stand strong.

"There's so many of them," Jay says.

Lloyd and I glance at each other and together we use our energy to mark a line across the ground.

"We fight for each other."

"We fight as one."

Everyone behind us cheers.

"Hold the line!"

"Charge!" Chen yells.

"Hold the line!"

The snakes slither closer, faster.

"Hold!"

When they're about a yard away, the ground falls from beneath them and about ten snakes fall in.

"Trapdoor!" Chen says furiously. "That's my signature move. Destroy them!"

"Now!"

Zane uses his ice to cover up the hole and we charge across. The elementals use their power to fight the Anacondrai while the citizens use anything they found at home. When the snakes retreat, we regroup behind our line.

"Not backwards, forwards!" Chen screams. "You're Anacondrai! Crush them!"

The snakes turn back around and charge at us again. We hold the line, digging our feet into the ground and pushing back. But the snakes are strong.

"I'm slipping!" Cole shouts.

"Don't let up!" Kai says,

"Push!"

"Push harder!" cries Chen.

More snakes push on us, some breaking through only to be kicked back by those behind us. Chen and a few other snakes fly up in helicopters. I glance over at Shade and he nods before disappearing into the shadows. A few moments later, he returns in a stolen helicopter and fires a missile at the snakes. But it doesn't do much to help us.

"Push!" shouts one of the snakes.

"Hold the line!" Lloyd yells.

"They just keep coming!" Jay complains.

"Push!"

"Don't give up!" shouts Kai. "Ninja never say quit!"

Then Nya arrives in the bounty. Dad and Wu fire nets from the cannons, capturing some of the snakes.

"Lets go, boys," I say, grinning.

Together, we spinjitzu through the remaining snakes and they start to fall back. Mom and Nya continuously drop the anchor onto their vehicles, destroying them.

Chen fires his rocket at the rocks above us, breaking some of the statues and causing them to fall.

"Watch out!" Karlof yells.

Gravis catches the rocks with his gravity and moves it away from the battle. In the frenzy, more snakes have come to fight.

"We have to stop them!" Lloyd shouts.

"We don't have enough people!" Kai yells back.

"We cant hold them all!" cries Cole.

And the snakes break the line, a group of them slithering past us while we struggle to hold back the rest. I break away and use my power to freeze them, but then more come slithering by. I shove my hands to the right, tossing the ones I had frozen back across the line before turning to the new group. They hiss and I hiss back.