Seventeen

Chapter SeventeenMya BrownSams Kitchen - Compton

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Seventeen
Mya Brown
Sams Kitchen - Compton

After leaving Chris, I headed to my dads restaurant to pick up Landon. I've had a super long day and I can't wait to go lay in my bed. I'm counting down the days with this damn pregnancy. Everything is so different this time. My body feels like I'm just dragging around a ton of bricks.

Pulling into the parking lot, I parked near the back and killed the engine. Before I got out, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my emails. Honestly I was expecting a text from Chris.

I know he thought that I would argue with him about that house but I truly don't have the strength to do that and on top of that, is it really worth it? I appreciate him being honest for once and telling me what he really wants to do instead of lying and hiding things from me like he normally does. He said he wants it for painting and recording only, okay cool. After everything that just recently happened, hopefully Chris has FINALLY had enough and will stick to his word. Because all it's going to take is one slip up from him and I'm walking away.

Besides, I know it's probably killing him not knowing how I truly feel. I'm sure his mind is running wild trying to figure everything out....I think I'm going to enjoy that for a minute before I let him know what's up.

Killing the engine, I grabbed my purse and climbed out the car. The smell of all this delicious food has my stomach growling so loud! As soon as I walked in the door I put my stuff away, washed my hands and started making me a damn plate.

"Excuse me, can you pass me some macaroni." I asked one of the cooks.

"Mya!" My dad yelled and I pretended I didn't hear him. From the way they were moving around back here it must be crazy up front and I'm all in the way. "I know you hear me girl! You can wait for that damn plate."

"Daddy I'm hungry!"

"It's crowded as hell out there, my paying customers come before you, now step yo ass back before I hurt you."

"Wooooow, so your paying customers are more important than your daughter and granddaughter. Okay cool."

"Girl shut up, you probably ate before you even got here."

"Maybe I did but I want some of this food." I grabbed a fork and went to sit down. Once I was situated you didn't hear another word out of me until my plate was empty and now I'm contemplating getting seconds or taking a nap. "Dad where's Landon?" I asked while rolling my leggings from over my stomach. I'm definitely about to pop.

"Up front like always."

Groaning, I slowly got up from my seat and threw my mess away then opened the kitchen door. "BAM."

Checkmate: THE NEXT LEVEL (R)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें