FiftyTwo

Chapter FiftyTwo
Omniscient
Miami, Florida

The red casket, holding Sam's body was wheeled down the aisle of one of the biggest church's in the city. Chris, Brian, Tim, along with three of Sam's nephews stood on each side. Directly behind them was Makayla and Nadia. Black, lace veils covered their faces as they held each others hands tightly. The Anderson girls came after that. All of them clinging onto their children, wiping tears from their eyes.

His memorial was heartbreaking, yet beautiful.

When the casket was closed, no one was able to hold their composure. Chris literally had to hold Mya down in her seat. He knew this would happen, she'd been trying to save face since the beginning.

The outside of the church was swarmed with people. Some came to really show support, some people just nosey. Across the street news outlets and paparazzi stood trying to get as much footage as they could.

Once the casket was placed in the back of the hearse, everyone went back to their significant other. Chris wrapped his arm around Mya's shoulder. Using his freehand he wiped his tears away. "You okay?" He asked Mya. She looked up at him and shook her head. He kissed her temple over and over.

Behind them Travis held on tightly to a shaky Mariah. She knew her blood pressure was dangerously high, so instead of going to the festivities that were being held afterwards, she was making her way to the hospital. The moment she saw her fathers lifeless body, she grew sick. She wasn't even able to sit down in her seat due to her constantly having to go the bathroom to throw up.

"You good Riah." Kayla asked while grabbing onto her sisters hand.

"I feel awful. I'm going to go to the hospital and make sure everything is okay."

"Alright, keep me posted."

"I will."

They hugged then Mariah walked over to the hearse. She touched the casket and more tears began to fall. Once Travis saw that she was getting ready to break down, he grabbed her. "Come on baby let's go."

"I hope Mariah's okay." Kayla said to Hoody.

"She will be, you gotta think positive."

Since they've been in Miami Hoody and Kayla have worked on their relationship. Not in the sense of getting back together but working together to make sure their son didn't have to be raised in a crazy situation.

Losing Sam has caused most of them to learn some serious life lessons.

Only one person was walking down the wrong path.

Tim stared at Mya and Chris was a slight snarl on his face. Amber looked at him not understanding where all this anger was coming from. When she was last around them, everything was cool but now he basically hated his sister and brother in law.

"Why you looking at them like you ready to fight?" She asked.

"I'm not." He shook his head.

"So you're really going to lie like I can't see you giving them a death glare in the middle of your fathers funeral? Did I miss something?"

"Am I supposed to be smiling right now? Do you not see that red casket right there. I'm not thinking about them." Tim pulled away from her and walked to the car and climbed inside not wanting to be bothered by anybody else. Pulling his water bottle out of the cup holder, he went into his pocket and pulled out his 'fix'. Tossing the pill in his mouth, he swallowed it down, then leaned back in the seat. Watching everyone talk to each other.